Shared Services

Shared Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
IT Recruiter
HR- Associate (Former Employee), BangaloreMarch 17, 2015
• Matching the profiles according to the requirements.
• Monitoring and maintaining of database on the basis for current requirements and building a pipeline for immediate and future requirements.
• Preparation of Daily, weekly & Monthly Reports
• Managing and be in a part of walk-in and Job Fairs organized by the Company
• Taking first HR Round and then lining up for further technical rounds and finally negotiating salary and issue of offer Letter
A great place to work
Master Data Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great friendships were formed
Cons: fast paced environment at times
I really enjoyed my day to day at work. I got to work with a great team of people and used my interpersonal skills as well as my systems expertise to support our internal clients with numerous issues. The hardest part of the job was not having the ability to solve every issue as fast as the client needed as we sometimes needed to escalate issues to a technical team. The most rewarding part was being able to resolve a user's issue or just hand hold them through a difficult process.
x
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Rochester, NY (Gates)February 23, 2015
I enjoy the daily challenges of my position at Exelis, Inc. I interface with top executive and shop floor employees. I enjoy the flexibility working at Exelis allows me.
computer maintiance and Auditing
Service Desk Operator & Assets Auditing (Former Employee), canberraFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: angry clients
▪ Performed off-site assistance to clients so that they were able to use the features and functions of systems optimally.
▪ Updating assets with purchase and/or warranty information; demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail during this process.
The job was satisfactory.
Postal Accident Claim Reporter (Former Employee), Robinson Township, Pgh. PA.July 30, 2014
Pros: refreshed my customer service and keynomic skills.
Cons: evening and weekend hours.
I worked for this company for 4 months. I left because of a better opportunity with another company.
FAIR
Executive - Shared Services (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: nil
Cons: nil
VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK WITH. CO WORKERS ARE CO OPERATIVE. LOVE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND PROVIDE FASTER AND ACCURATE SOLUTIONS
I liked my job and the people that I worked with
Mail/Shared Sevices clerk (Former Employee), Yakima, WAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good working hours and benefits
Cons: continuous computer work is hard on the eyes.
A typical day on the job was to check for job assignment to :
Prepare wires for disbursement
Prepare over-night disbursements
Prepare final disbursements for mailing.
Receive and scan incoming mail.
Enter data into company website.
Great start for recent college grads
Operations Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 25, 2013
Great place to learn about the financial industry and to start your career.
good, empowering work culture,good management.
Designation - Executive - HR (Former Employee), IndiaMay 7, 2013
good, empowering work culture,good management.

overall a very good working experience.
Data-Driven and Performance Management in People, Process Technology
Sr. Vice President (Former Employee), Carmel, IndianaFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: data driven, metric based
Cons: insurance, compensation
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / CENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL and SHARED SERVICES / ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY and ALLIANCE LEADER

Experience leading high performance, results driven teams in marketing and Shared Services with hands-on operating engagement. A Passion for creating value, vision and motivation from strategic thought to tactical execution in People, Process & Technology. An innovator and driver that energizes to company focused key business goals within a Performance Management Methodology. Positioned to promote and leverage a customer-centric and employee empowered culture with process, product and program management towards enablement of client engagement, retention and fulfillment practice; capitalizing on human capital talent and technology solutions in the sales and product channels.
Enjoyable job with good management
Customer service (Former Employee), Moscow, IDApril 16, 2012
Pros: customer relations
Cons: no benifits
On a typical day I would travel from various pre-determined locations doing customer service duties. I would clean and service beer lines and make sure the customer was pleased with my job.
Ambiente de trabajo
Auxiliar administrativa (Former Employee), Seguridad ocupacionalFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: seguro, medico ocupacional, almuerzo
La empresa muy buena y los jefes tambien solo habian unos compañeros de trabajo muy malucos