Position: Leasing Representative
- Market available premises within the Shape Properties portfolio to prospective tenants;
- Prepare marketing particulars for the project of responsibility and ensure the Leasing Team keep these particulars up to date;
- Update Salesforce Database with up to date deal information;
- Ensure all proforma information is current and organized with EVP;
- Ensure all site plans are correct and organized;
- Ensure each project has marketing signs visible and that sites “Show Well”;
- Conduct regular visits to each market to view the site, get an update on the competition and cold call prospective tenants;
- Telephone cold calling of prospective tenants;
- Review similar malls in other markets for new tenant ideas;
- Review and understand sales reports for Shape’s Centres;
- Provide input and assistance on Mall Marketing Programs;
- Attend Various ICSC conferences to promote Shape Portfolio/Product;
- Assist with negotiation, preparation and management of new lease transactions;
- Assist with renewals in assigned portfolio including negotiation, preparation and review of offers and negotiations of leases in conjunction with legal counsel;
- Preparation of accurate and timely leasing reports and other internal reporting as required; and
- Work with other internal departments; property management, finance and accounting, acquisitions etc. as required on issues including but not limited to tenant construction, sublease agreements and arrears.
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results. Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- A High level of common sense.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Formed in 2005, Shape Properties Corp. has become one of the most active fully integrated real estate companies in Canada. With its most...