Shackleton Duke are currently recruiting for a Site Planner/Scheduler for our client in Fort McMurray for the planning and scheduling of industrial construction projects.
This position will be based on a 14/7 rotation from Fort McMurray and will be planning industrial construction projects including electrical, HVAC, carpentry, small scale civil, and site maintenance works.
- This position will be responsible for building construction estimates, bid packages, gathering quotes from suppliers and subcontractors, determining all project requirements, working with clients, assembling change orders, and developing project budgets from estimates.
- The planner/scheduler will assist the project management team in the initial sequencing of construction activities, outlining components including labour, materials, and equipment.
- The role will be responsible for establishing a schedule time frame for required labour, materials, equipment, and sub contractual agreements.
- This position will attend pre bid meetings and when the contracts are won will roll job estimates into Timberline for future monitoring and will store the costs to improve the accuracy of future pricing.
- The planner/scheduler will be tasked with updating the schedules on a weekly basis and will interact with field personnel to assist in the planning of required labour and manpower.
For this position you have 5 years as a planner scheduler in the construction industry for industrial projects and be familiar with the standard concepts, practices and procedures within the industrial construction industry.
Indeed - 12 months ago