SGS Employee Review

Bad place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga12 April 2014
Worst ever Management. So many politics and favoritism. They do not value people who work hard. Only concern about the profit.
Poor work environment. Not a place for a long term carrier.
Pros
one shift.
Cons
Do not value people, Low salary

Other SGS Employee Reviews

Walk away
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakefield, ON5 November 2017
Horrible company, I have nothing good to say about this place. Lakefield wet lab is full of rude senior techs and management who degraded and belittled me for every little thing and treated me as a burden. I was told the day I started to be patient because it would take stleast a month or more to be fully trained and comfortable, well I was given about two weeks of poor training, and after my trainer left due to health complications I received no more. I was told by the management and seniors that "you can't ask the senior techs questions, they're too busy to help you"........How do you learn without asking questions?

This place will look for any stupid reason to let you go to not give benefits, don't fall into their traps.
Pros
Bbqs
Cons
better to avoid
Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2017
better to avoid because:

1) Low salary.

2) Favoritism.

3) A lot of employees and a few lab equipment. I always had stay late in order to have a chance to use any equipment and finish my work.

4) Weekly they force employees to do stupid and useless online training. It is very time consuming! I always had to stay late because of this training.

5) And of course nobody cares about paying of overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGS. Our community is ready to answer.