Seymour Pacific Developments

Seymour Pacific Developments Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ever changing atmosphere
Site Administrator (Current Employee), Saskatoon and Red DeerFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: salary
Seymour Pacific is an excellent company to work for. If not for the fact that I can't be 7 hours away from my family anymore, I would still be here.
Typical days varied depending on the stage of build. – more... Some days I'd be bombarded with paperwork other days would find me travelling around getting supplies. It was never boring.
My boss was one of the nicest people ever worked for. He taught me everything I wanted to know about construction from excavation to final clean, and I had a lot of questions. Everything from reading blueprints to different tools and supplies.
We had a crew at all time of approximately 13 people. I never had much issue with anyone. For the most part they were all hard working.
I didn't really find any part of my job hard, if I didn't know something I asked and then would determine the best way for me to do it.
The most enjoyable part was watching the buildings go up and how quickly they progressed at each stage, and knowing that I had a part of bringing it together. – less
Safe and positive work enviroment
Excavation Foreman (Former Employee), Western CanadaJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: work schedule
Cons: wages
Direct crew on daily tasks to complete for progress on jobsite. Insure and maintain a safe working environment. Make sure work is been done right and efficiently. Keeping moral of crew positive no matter what situation.
Productive & fast paced
Labourer (Former Employee), Campbell River, BCNovember 17, 2013
Working with this company was great. It was such a fast paced job, which made the day go by quickly. The management there was great, it was a good professional company
Great place to work complete with equipment shop.
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Campbell River, BCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: bad wet weather could not work.
Awesome place to work unforunatly did not have enought work. Always some thing new, all building code proceders. Management was fun and professonal. Co- workers were talented. Having to leave because of lack of work. Meet new freinds and watching our sites grow.