Seven Lakes Oilfield Services is currently seeking a full time Payroll Administrator for 200+ employees:
1. 3+ years experience minimum, with CPA or equivalent an asset
2. Government, benefits, and pension deductions as well as reporting experience
3. Excellent knowledge of Alberta Employment Standards and Labour Laws
4. Strong accuracy, analytical, communication, comprehension, and writing skills
5. Respect for confidentiality and deadlines
6. Work independently as well as a team player, reliable and punctual
7. Microsoft Office including Outlook & Excel, Ceridian, Simply Accounting, and/or Dynamics GP programs an asset
8. Prepared statistics and knowledge of departmental costing
All employees of Seven Lakes Oilfield Services are rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package including a pension plan.
Resumes can be faxed to 1-888-523-8217
Indeed - 10 months ago
Seven Lakes Oilfield Services is owned by seven different first nation organizations in Northeast Alberta: Cold Lake, Frog Lake, Kehewin,...