Commercial Cleaning Specialist
Terms of Employment: Part Time Contract 6 days a week 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and evenings.
Location: Toronto, GTA West
Sevco provides commercial facility cleaning specialty service to corporation facilities. We are currently seeking a Cleaning Specialist with experience.
Facilities Services for both buildings and condos:
1. Clean offices including dusting and polishing furniture, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, indoor windows and glass.
2. Clean washrooms and replenish supplies. (soaps, towels etc.), washroom sanitization, kitchen cleaning, cubical and office recycle and garbage removal and any commercial facility patio external garbage removal.
3. Operate various cleaning machines including floor polisher, carpet cleaner if required. (Special request only).
6. Clean coffee brewers and kitchen areas.
7. Dispose of garbage following proper procedures according to the contract data service sheets.
8. Prepare cleaning solutions as required.
9. Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and established safety standards.
10. Perform additional related duties as required.
Education: Read/Write English, and Verbal speaking must be good.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver's License
Experience: 5 years or more
Work Setting: Commercial Cleaning Industry,
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Fast-paced environment
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's licence and car
Work Location Information: Urban area Toronto and Etobicoke
Employer: Sevco Corporation
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.