Redcore is a fast growing Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction Company and is currently seeking a Construction Manager/ Estimator.
The Construction Manager/Estimator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating all design and construction activities, including the selection, hiring, and oversight of trade contractors. The Construction Manager/Estimator completes estimates and assists on bid proposals, upon awarded project; he/she ensures that the project’s is completed on time and within budget.
- Minimum 5 year post-secondary education or CET considered an asset, equivalent work experience or at the discretion of President
- Excellent knowledge of pipeline and facility construction
- Excellent knowledge of bid proposals and background in estimating
- Knowledge of design, tools, and principals involved in production of technical plans and blueprints
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership techniques and coordination of people and equipment
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local and provincial safety operations
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong written and computer skills
- Work in conjunction with the President and Sales department to submit estimates and bid proposals to potential clients
- Schedule awarded project(s) in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Determine labor requirements. Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to employees
- Direct and supervise Field Supervisors
- Take actions concerning project delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction sites
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of pipeline, facilities, and systems
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost effectiveness of plans
If you are looking for a company that wants to develop and promote, please apply in confidence to this advertisement, along with your wage expectations. We greatly appreciate your interest.
Indeed - 22 months ago
JT Setters & Sons Construction Ltd is a family owned and operated company founded in 1949 and incorporated in 1973. We will provide...