SES

SES Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temporary Job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Tanner High School, Tanner AlabamaOctober 23, 2013
Pros: snacks for students after school and some one on one tutoring
Cons: salary was inconsistant
I knew going into the job that it was temporary. It is based on governmental funds and tutoring students at a disadvantage. I would oversee the program based at a local high school.
Tutoring
Tutor, The Academic Advantage (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2013
Traveling from home to home to tutor low-income students. Created and implemented lesson plans.
Learned how to use the California content standards to create and implement lesson plans. In addition, I learned how to meet individual learning goals and how to challenge each student through their own potentials.
The hardest part of the job was to use personal – more... motivation for each student.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the children's smile when they felt like they succeeded and increased their testing scores. – less
Security Escort Contractor for NCI (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJuly 1, 2013
Escort other people to secure locations..........................................................................................................................................
Fast paced work
Stage Material Handler and Builder (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 30, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: not enough work and no benefits
Starting early to load in,construct stage.Then load out after the show.Organize truss and stage pieces in the Warehouse.Management was good and supportive.The hardest part of the job,too much down time in between jobs. I learned how to construct a stage and what it takes to prepare for a show.It take all hands working together and cooperation from each – more... co-worker.I enjoy the fact this is related to the Music industry. – less
No training, no guidance, no balance
Coordinator (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 8, 2013
Pros: some flexibility in scheduling
Cons: not enough training, no benefits, longer than normal work hours
There was little to no training available and even less guidance in the day to day "how to do your job" areas. The employees were great but the upper management, not so much. No benefits and excessively long work hours made this not a very ideal position if you have any type of family life.
Ok to work at
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no stability in day to day work.
Mundane duties, nothing to write about. Learned about the product they sold.
An ever changing environment requiring constant anticipation, adaptiveness and compentent decisions to be made.
Personal Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee), Stafford, StaffordshireMarch 9, 2013
Pros: excellent bonuses and corporate events
Cons: unappreciated despite long hours, extra assistance, outside working etc.
A typical day includes multiple diary co-ordination, pre-emptive working, ability to re-prioritise workloads quickly, working to changing deadlines and goals.

I learned a greater understanding of the engineering industry. Administration skills are easily transferrable but gaining a deeper understanding of the industry is a constantly changing and steep – more... learning curve that I enjoyed very much.

Management and co-workers were supportive, response and proactive.

Hardest part of the job was to competently assist in other areas of the business eg HR, recruitment, staff issues as well as training co-ordination. This was also a very enjoyable aspect as I hadn't previously experienced this type of work. – less
Excellent company to work with.
Marketing and Information Technology (Current Employee), Alliance, OHMarch 6, 2013
Pros: exceeding expectations.
Cons: sometimes the hours were a challenge.
The people I worked with and the projects that we completed were beyond my expectations!
Good Company That Treats Employees Well
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Stretford, ENGFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: pay, hours, good co-workers
Cons: weekend coverage, location
A typical day at work included monitoring systems, diagnosing and reporting of issues and the application of patches.

During the course of that job, I learned to properly communicate issues and requirements to upper management. Additionally, I learned to maintain morale of workers in relatively bleak conditions.

Management at the site was easy to – more... get in contact with, very knowledgeable and willing to help regardless of time.

All of my co-workers handled their respective tasks without any issues, were very knowledgeable and agreeable.

The hardest part of the job would be the hours required. The site that was running did so on the weekend as well, and I had to be available for help regardless of what time they needed it.

I enjoyed figuring out the problems as they came up. I also enjoyed interacting with the customer whenever possible. – less
Enjoyable work place
Administrator (Current Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 5, 2012
Pros: work independently
Cons: health care
Achieve Highpoints is an approved statewide provider for free math tutoring under the Supplemental Educational Services, No Child Left Behind Act.

A typical day at work consist of recruiting and training new District Sales Representatives/Area Managers, contacting various school districts regarding contracts, students, updates and managing the 9 states – more... assigned to me.

We have a small staff of 5, and we all get along well. Everybody is a team player.

The hardest part of the job is making sure the students are doing the required amount of tutoring, per day/week.

The most enjoyable part is seeing the students achievements. Seeing the effectiveness of the program, when students go from D's and F's in math to getting B's and A's – less
Productive and insightful
SIA Security Guard (Current Employee), LondonAugust 11, 2012
typical day - 12 hours
searching people
meeting and greeting them
The job was good
Electrical Fabricator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 4, 2012
Pros: the job was close to home
Cons: was only a temporary position
worked over time and was given the opportunity to show my work abilities.
Good work enviroment
Stuard (Current Employee), LutonJune 14, 2012
Pros: meet new people
Cons: long hours
Good work place
Different venues for each event
I learned all ways be watchful
Management is good
co-workers are very supportive
hardest part of the job is the long shifts
the most enjoyable part going to different places all the time
Great company!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2012
Small company which allowed me to gain exposure to many parts of the business. I've had many interactions with the CEO and he is very knowledgeable and committed to employee development.
EMPRESA DE ATIVIDADES OPERACIONAIS
Administrador (Current Employee), João Pessoa, PBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: flexibilidade de carga horária
Cons: desorganização na divisão de tarefas
TAREFAS REALIZADAS DE FORMA BEM AGITADAS, ADQUIRIMOS EXPERIÊNCIAS NA GESTÃO DE PESSOAS E OPERACIONALIDADE DE SISTEMAS, MANTENDO UM BOM RELACIONAMENTO INTERPESSOAL, TENDO COMO DIFICULDADE REALIZAR VÁRIAS ATIVIDADES AO MESMO TEMPO MAIS, SENDO RECONHECIDO PELO BOM TRABALHO REALIZADO
EXCELENTE
Sanitario (Former Employee), EXFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: ninguno
Cons: ninguno
EXCELENTE LUGAR Y TRABAJO ACORDE A MIS CONOCIEMIENTOS Y MUY BUEN AMBIENTE DE COMPAÑERISMO
Trato excelente, muy familiar.
Tècnic comercial (Former Employee), la Bisbal d'Empordà, CTJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: livertat de organización
Cons: no sabria decir
Realizar visitas y contactos con empresas y particulares segun agenda.

Gane mucha seguridad en mi mismo a la hora de realizar una entrevista.
EMPRESA EM CRESCIMENTO
ENFERMEIRO COORDENADOR DO CAPS (Former Employee), Rio Vermelho, MGJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: baixa valorização profissional
Cons: reconhecimento profissional pelos pacientes
A SES COMEÇA A DESLANCHAR, OS SERVIÇOS ESTÃO COMEÇANDO A APARECER, POIS A EQUIPE ATUAL É EMPENHADA.
EMpresa dinamica e agradavel de trabalhar
medico (Former Employee), Centro, RJDecember 24, 2013
Pros: profícuo material humano para aprendizagem
Cons: salario baixo
Apesar dos obices comumente encontrados no serviço publico, o local onde trabalhei era acolhedor e apresentava excelentes oportunidades de crescimento profissional.
Dinamica e fácil, deixa a desejar em alguns quesitos.
Estagiário Administrativo (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJNovember 25, 2013
trabalho tranquilo, aprendi usar os sistemas SCP e SIAFEM, a direção trabalha de forma cordial, colegas de trabalhos são ótimos profissionais. Dificuldade na hora de liquidar os valores dos processos e agradável quando se reunimos para as reuniões.