Servus Credit Union Employee Review

View all Servus Credit Union reviews

Not Happy with working at SCU
Relationship Officer (Agriculture/Commercial Lend) (Current Employee) –  Athabasca, AB19 July 2012
- write credit for approval; interview prospective and existing members for loans
- Get along well with co-workers
- Management - manager seems to be singling me out as far as credit quality and deficiencies
- Hardest part of job is making my manager happy
- Enjoyable part is my co-workers
Pros
scu is generous and involved in community
Cons
management

Other Servus Credit Union Employee Reviews

My observations about Information Services
VP IS Operations and Service Management (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB30 October 2017
Good people work here. Operations was a lot of work and there is much more to do. My team was excellent--I really enjoyed working with them. I learned a lot from the experience.
Fun, but not for me in the long term
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, ON6 September 2017
Fun place to work, but I was looking to make a lot more money than was available in a credit union. I thought the "sales culture" was a bit unrealistic, considering the repeat member service. I mean how many times can the same members be approached for any/all services available without upsetting them?

Also, the advancement was fairly slow and considering the education required to achieve these positions, I thought the compensation was inadequate.