Servus Credit Union Employee Review

View all Servus Credit Union reviews

credit union values? think again
Membership Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AB7 May 2013
Promise a lot then deliver very little despite cheerleader routines. Dedicated front line staff and rare gems within the company, though many are demoralized. Ruled by cliques not governed and led by management. The tail wags the dog here.

Other Servus Credit Union Employee Reviews

My observations about Information Services
VP IS Operations and Service Management (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB30 October 2017
Good people work here. Operations was a lot of work and there is much more to do. My team was excellent--I really enjoyed working with them. I learned a lot from the experience.
Fun, but not for me in the long term
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, ON6 September 2017
Fun place to work, but I was looking to make a lot more money than was available in a credit union. I thought the "sales culture" was a bit unrealistic, considering the repeat member service. I mean how many times can the same members be approached for any/all services available without upsetting them?

Also, the advancement was fairly slow and considering the education required to achieve these positions, I thought the compensation was inadequate.