Servisair

Servisair Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast pace work environemnt where you are expected to perform many tasks at the same time.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 10, 2013
Pros: benefits such as health and dental insurane
Cons: early morning shifts, midnight shifts
A typical day at work includes meeting and greeting all sorts of passengers from various backgrounds and addressing their needs while following the workplace policies and procedures. It is also a team driven work environment where you are responsible to perform many functions at the same time.

While being at this job I have learned that pleasing a customer is not as easy as it sounds. They always want more than what they are being offered. It takes patience, good communication and people's skills in order to satisfy and understand their needs.This job has also helped me to groom my customer service skills. After working in fast pace environment where you have to be very careful when dealing with customers, i have been able to enhance my problem solving abilities

Management is based on corporate culture.

Co-workers who work at this organization range within all age groups.

The hardest part of the job is to make passengers happy while at the same time making sure that company's rules and regulations are not violated.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to meet and know all sorts of people from various backgrounds.
Enjoy and gain experiences from working with Servisair
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: free parking
Cons: short hours
Servisair is a good company. I have learned lots of experience whenever I go to work. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. They are willing to help you anytime you need. As everyone knows that Airline field is time pressure; Therefore well management and well prepared are the must. I am very proud to be working with Servisair because all management team do well done for . The hardest part is dealing with the passengers. They are sometimes rude and unpredictable to please them. However, all management team and coworkers are nice so I can enjoy working there
Management is a joke
N/ (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 26, 2013
All I can say, there is better money to be made across the highway in nisku
Working in this job makes you energize.
Ramp Attendant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: free exercise
Cons: can extend a piriod of time.
In this company the team always works as one to make the flight on time.
Daily routine
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Toronto Pearson AirportSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: overtime available
Cons: no lunches
Every Morning i would set up wheel chairs for flights, then would insure all peole who requested a wheel chair were accounted for. I learned with handling wheel chair passngers that sensitivity is key to this compenent of the job due to the passengers valnerabilty of them trusting someone they do not know so my job would be to make their expirence a good one by providing conversation and asking them how their flight was things to make them feel at ease. My co-workers were fantastic we really worked as a team to complete the goal of getting all passngers through the arrivals area, everyone was friendly and was very easy to trust, the hardest thing i encountered when working was the long walking distances of the airport, the airport is quite huge so gettting to each section would take alot of you regardless of fitness level but i got use to it. The most enjoyable part of my job was having good conversations with people.
Great company
Ramp Lead (Former Employee), Dorval,QCApril 24, 2012
My day at servisair consisted of offloading and loading passenger baggage . My duty's as a Ramp Lead were to make sure the Ramp Agents are performing their duty's in a timely fashion in a safety first environment. I had to also make sure the outbound flights had no delays.

About Servisair

Derichebourg (formerly Penauille Polyservices) is happy to do the dirty work. The company is one of Europe's leading providers – Read more

Servisair Photos