Servisair Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work at. a lot of nice people
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 6, 2016
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: pays short
-fun place
-help passengers
-co-workers are nice
-hardest part is pushing wheel chairs
-meet people around the world
-witness many things
average
De-icer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 25, 2015
Pros: easy summer
Cons: schedule
deicing operation. fun place to work, busy times. full concentration, long period sitting. cold, extreme conditions.
n/a
Ramp Supervisor (Current Employee), Dorval QcAugust 11, 2015
Positive attitude from employees , always a fun environment to be part of . Team work and positivity as well as management back up your decisions took the company a long way .
...
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), MississaugaJuly 20, 2015
Overall this company gave me alot. Not only in regards of money but also learning skills. I learned many new skills that I did not have prior to working at servisair.
Very good peer workers.
Air Transat Airlines- Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee), LBPI AirportJune 27, 2015
Flexiable schedule.

Great management.

Great atmosphere

You will meet a variety of customers.

You will learn about diffrent documents, needed for destinations.
Hard job yet fun job
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 22, 2015
Pros: Lots of hours and lots of overtime
Cons: Pay was low compared to the stress you have to go through
I had a great time there. The work is very stressful and the pay wasn't enough to compare with the amount of efforts you have to put in. This is an opinionated review which I am writing solely based on my experience there.
Productive and clean workplace with friendly employees
Cabin Services (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 19, 2015
Pros: benefits are offered
Cons: only part time
clean and maintain aircraft equipment
pre-set meal trays and crosscheck equipment and meal loading checklists and manuals
Fun place to work, but horrible management.
Ramp agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2015
It wasn't the best job I had but it was one not to forget. There were good times an some really bad times. But I would recommend other companies to work for.
De-Icing and Ground Support Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management
This company treats workers with 30 years of service just as someone who has worked three days most managers have grade two schooling what ever you did fir them yesterday is nip ever good today this company sucks
Good company terrible pay
Operations/Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), st johnsMarch 4, 2015
Enjoyed my time working there but salary was terrible. Union can make for an uncomfortable situation. Great that uniform was paid for by company
Love to be working directly with passengers
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 3, 2015
I start by Greeting the passenger and asking how there day has been going so far, I take their Passport and visas if required and verify all information accordingly and if available i will ask passenger if they would like a window or an aisle seat. I take their luggage and weigh it, tag the baggage and send it down the belt to be loaded. I present the passenger with his boarding pass and return their Passport and all other documents back to the passenger and direct them to the gate.
WAGES R NEVER PAID PROPERLY.
Ramp Attendant (Current Employee), EDMONTON AIRPORTFebruary 21, 2015
THIS A REALLY BAD COMPANY WITH UNTRAINED SUPERVISORS/LEADS WITH HIRING DAILY OR BORROWING FROM OTHER AIRPORTS PERSONELS AS WORKERS QUIT THIS JOBS DAILY.TOO MUCH PRESSURE FROM UNTRAINED LEAD HANDS THAT MAKE ATTENDANTS TENSE TO EITHER LEAVE THE JOB OR TO GET MAD
always busy
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Enfield, NSFebruary 13, 2015
labor intensive job never work alone doing any job great people to work with if you can stand working outside in all weather conditions its your place towork
Fast pace environment
Customer Service Specialist & Ticket Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2015
check in passengers and make sure that they have the proper documentation for travel
board passengers onto the plane
Overall the risks outweigh the advantages
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Dorval, QCDecember 11, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: low salary, security on the job
The company offers a flexible schedule and overtime, those being about the only advantages to the job. Most of the equipment is old and malfunctions, any times the agents have to handle luggage or cargo well over 70lbs manually, in tight spots(cargo hold).The agents are exposed to the various dangers of working around a plane that is either landing or about to take off. The co-workers and direct management are a colored and diverse group, some good some bad.
Good place for immigrant to start.
Passenger agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 26, 2014
Pros: good insurance coverage
I worked as passenger agent. Last 2 years company cut employee and I worked by myself during the night shift, because I didn't have enough seniority to work during the day . I handle situation with customers doing arrivals and re booking. I can not complain, this position gave me the chance to learn French and prove English. It was a good place for immigrant whom has just arrived in Canada. I can tell that situation was different as a customers as well. But I'm glad that I had such opportunity to work at Airport in Montreal. I've learned something new, and now I can add completely new field in my CV.
Never a dull moment. Fast paced, but exciting.
Deing Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 11, 2014
Fantastic working environment. Management works with employees.
Many different job opportunities. Management encourages continuous education and self-growth.
overall I had a great 10 years at the Airport
Lead hand (Former Employee), Missisauga, OnOctober 28, 2014
When you work a the Airport there is every day different, you a lot of patience, kindness, understanding for the position. Dealing with different nationality, cultura and tempretura of the people you
change a lot, learn a lot. Management has to be helpful, guideing the workers, helping for a better understanding. Co-workers of course again different nationality, different temperatura is not easy, but understanding and halping them is mandatory. I had fantastik people to work with, I always loved my job. The hardest part, there always a few not satisfied, super miserable passanger, but patience help.
I'm a people person and I had good people to work with, I learned a lot.
Excellent learning experience in regards to Customer Service
*** (Current Employee), **September 26, 2014
Shifts Varied
Fast Paced
Check in passengers
Board passengers
Good people to work with, laid back environment.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 23, 2014
-Long hours
-no benefits
-good people to work with
-not an overly stressful job
-a lot of downtime