ServiCom

ServiCom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Servicom
Outbound Sales (Former Employee), Sydney River, NSJuly 15, 2014
The job was non-flexible to my needs.
The people and the trainers were great, the job and bonuses were excellent.
Servicom
Call Agent (Former Employee), Sydney, Nova ScotiaMay 12, 2014
Pros: great people working with you
Cons: angry customers
Great place to work so many friendly people learnt a lot from many ifferent people people higher up were wonderful to work with very helpful with everything only down fall isangry people on the other end of the line but that wasn't even that bad I enjoyed all the people I got to meet and become friends with.
Fast paced work environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Sydney River, NSMarch 14, 2014
all out bound calls, great place too work friendly co workers and management
Workplace was,nt verry fun. I personally dont like sitting behind a computer talking to randome people from other places about onstar.
Call center agent (Former Employee), Sydney River, NSOctober 7, 2013
Personally I like to be able to see people and talk face to face. I don't like to sit all day, I would rather be on my feet moving around, then stuck in one place sitting behind a computer.
Great people, Great management and core values that everyone in the building buys into.
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Sydney River, NSJuly 14, 2013
Great place to work at. Alot of people are going to cut down call centers and places similar to them but the truth is they're actually not that bad. While working there wasn't my idle location at the time I accepted the job offer I have grown fond of my many co-workers and managers. Great bunch of people who are all dedicated to just a few simple core – more... values and they really make the place run. Their professionalism and customer service really open alot of doors for you in the future with that kind of experience under your belt.

I think for me the hardest part of the job is just getting over the nervousness and the intimidation of the fact you are calling people who may or may not be very annoyed / rude with you. When you get over that and realize that most of the people you call are either expecting your call, or unknowingly waiting for it, you really start to enjoy it.

Overall it's a great company to work for. They offer hourly wage with commission that really allows you to make more then you would think you could. If you're looking to make some good dough and meet new people and form new bonds, Servicom is a great place to be. – less
Telecommunications
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Sydney, Nova ScotiaJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: non stop calls
Outbound calls to customers on behalf of AT&T. Learned a lot about sales and having to deal with customer service even when it wasn't sales oriented.
Great staff
Call Centre Agent/ Quality Control (Former Employee), Sydney, NSOctober 29, 2012
Pros: extra money
Cons: long long days...worked 8 to 5 at ctc then 6 to 9 at sericom
Love to talk as a rule so talking on the phone would be one of my specialites.....The best part of it was knowing they couldn't see you or you them...so if it was a nasty call ...finish it up and move onto the next one. Great staff and managers,,,still keep in contact with alot of the staff there. Learned alot about computers there and how other companies – more... are run.Great experience for sure. – less
unorganized and not enough pay
telemarketer (Former Employee), sydney river nova scotiaSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: laid back
Cons: low pay, unorganized, little work space
i did like working there the first few months but after a few of the senior people left and new ones stepped in it was very different, i was comfortable there until that point. i found it wasn't up to the standards a company like that shoukd be
unproductive and unorganized work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILJuly 23, 2014
very unorganized work environment, management and policies change frequently and without notice or explanation,workers are constantly being threatened with termination for not hitting sales goals or not coming in on unscheduled days
Boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILJuly 16, 2014
On the phone trying to sell roadside assistance and obtain credit card information from the customer. Management expected you to be manipulative with the customer and this would only result in verbal abuse from the customers. Not allowed to miss work even if your sick and need to go to the hospital. I enjoyed nothing at all about this job.
business with customer service relations
customer service agent (Current Employee), Machesney Park, ILJuly 6, 2014
Pros: holidays off
Cons: management, no room at all for improvement or growth
Have been employed for 1 year now. No room for opportunities or growth.
working on the computer
telemarkting (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILMay 21, 2014
Pros: the customers.
Cons: i have none.
sold satellite radios.and let the customers know their trail period is going to expire.
Most be a self motivator
Sales (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILMay 16, 2014
A typical day at work was very up beat and positive environment. When working there I have learn to work well over the phone. I have learned good communication skills, and data entry skills. The coworkers were nice to work with. The hardest job sometimes was to get sales. The most enjoyable part was making sales goals of the week.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee), Machesney Park, ILMay 13, 2014
Great place to work. Excellent management and co workers. The part I do not like is having my schedule changed every 2 weeks, but it comes with the environment. Other than that everything is cool.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMarch 17, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: nothing
I would call people to conduct surveys about how customers like their cable service. There really wasn't much to learn. Conduct the surveys, input the response in the system and go to the next customer. Not much management was needed. The coworkers where very helpful and friendly.

Their was no hard part about the job. The coworkers made it very easy – more... to do. I enjoyed the experience, because everyone was friendly and very helpful. – less
Fun atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches from time to time.
Cons: short breaks
A lot of contests and incentives in the sales department. Very friendly staff. All around fun place to work.
Great product to sell, bad management to run it
Allstate Motor Club Outbound Sales (Current Employee), Loves Park, ILJuly 8, 2013
Pros: you get to do whatever you want
Cons: checks are constantly wrong
The money is good when the calls are good. Management is always changing the rules as they go and do not care about the employees
Busy and friendly enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJune 25, 2013
Work would be comfortable work how u please at your own pace with high call volume everybody busy.I learned about communication and customer care.The most enjoyable part of the job was the motivation.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILJune 19, 2013
Pros: bonuses and work parties
Cons: short break
Every day has been fun and exciting to take calls from people around the country.
Nice but inconsistant
CSR (Current Employee), Machesney Park, ILJune 4, 2013
Changes occur for every company, but very poor in communication with employees