ServiCom

ServiCom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales Rep
Customer Service Representative for OnStar (Former Employee), Sydney N.SApril 7, 2015
I would call people to try to sell them a security feature for there car or truck. We would get a bonus for sales we made. My co works liked the attitude I had there.
productive call center
Telemarketer outgoing caller (Former Employee), Sydney, NSFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: commision
Cons: long repetitive hours of calling
Very busy call center with no nonsense attitude, called customers outgoing on behalf of on-star. Management was flexible with time off and work, as long as you made up every minute missed. Coworkers are supportive and willing to help make work more comfortable. Hardest part was reasoning with customers. Most enjoyable is the feeling when helping a customer who didn't fully understand the product.
good benifets
Customer service specialist (Former Employee), sydney nsJanuary 28, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was working along side with management and co-workers that made coming in everyday an enjoyable experience.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Sydney, NSJanuary 10, 2015
working is the greatest thing in the world, being able to support yourself and get where you need to get in life and be able to enjoy life to the fullest.
I don't have a lot of issues with a job, but I do at times feel stressed and overwhelmed but i manage to get threw it.
I am a very friendly person with a very fun personality and make sure that no one has issues regarding something i have done or something i have said but all in all couldn't be a better fit for a career
Very professional atmosphere, great bonus incentives
Sales Representative (On Star) (Former Employee), Sydney, NSOctober 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits, incentives and commission for sales
Cons: supervisor's yelling on the floor to get sales. customers can hear them
Productive and very friendly atmosphere. Co-workers were great to work with and always willing to help. They were very flexible and you could always attend an important appointment as long as you make up your hours. Incentives were good although sometimes hard
to achieve.
Outbound Sales (Former Employee), Sydney River, NSJuly 15, 2014
The job was non-flexible to my needs.
The people and the trainers were great, the job and bonuses were excellent.
Call Agent (Former Employee), Sydney, Nova ScotiaMay 12, 2014
Pros: great people working with you
Cons: angry customers
Great place to work so many friendly people learnt a lot from many ifferent people people higher up were wonderful to work with very helpful with everything only down fall isangry people on the other end of the line but that wasn't even that bad I enjoyed all the people I got to meet and become friends with.
Fast paced work environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Sydney River, NSMarch 14, 2014
all out bound calls, great place too work friendly co workers and management
Workplace was,nt verry fun. I personally dont like sitting behind a computer talking to randome people from other places about onstar.
Call center agent (Former Employee), Sydney River, NSOctober 7, 2013
Personally I like to be able to see people and talk face to face. I don't like to sit all day, I would rather be on my feet moving around, then stuck in one place sitting behind a computer.
Great people, Great management and core values that everyone in the building buys into.
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Sydney River, NSJuly 14, 2013
Great place to work at. Alot of people are going to cut down call centers and places similar to them but the truth is they're actually not that bad. While working there wasn't my idle location at the time I accepted the job offer I have grown fond of my many co-workers and managers. Great bunch of people who are all dedicated to just a few simple core values and they really make the place run. Their professionalism and customer service really open alot of doors for you in the future with that kind of experience under your belt.

I think for me the hardest part of the job is just getting over the nervousness and the intimidation of the fact you are calling people who may or may not be very annoyed / rude with you. When you get over that and realize that most of the people you call are either expecting your call, or unknowingly waiting for it, you really start to enjoy it.

Overall it's a great company to work for. They offer hourly wage with commission that really allows you to make more then you would think you could. If you're looking to make some good dough and meet new people and form new bonds, Servicom is a great place to be.
Telecommunications
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Sydney, Nova ScotiaJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: non stop calls
Outbound calls to customers on behalf of AT&T. Learned a lot about sales and having to deal with customer service even when it wasn't sales oriented.
Great staff
Call Centre Agent/ Quality Control (Former Employee), Sydney, NSOctober 29, 2012
Pros: extra money
Cons: long long days...worked 8 to 5 at ctc then 6 to 9 at sericom
Love to talk as a rule so talking on the phone would be one of my specialites.....The best part of it was knowing they couldn't see you or you them...so if it was a nasty call ...finish it up and move onto the next one. Great staff and managers,,,still keep in contact with alot of the staff there. Learned alot about computers there and how other companies are run.Great experience for sure.
Excellent Hr staff and management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sydney, NSMay 4, 2012
Pros: meeting new people, speaking to someone different each day, and great hr and supervisors
Cons: no cons
I enjoyed working @ Servicom, and the management @ servicom was excellent; would recommend servicom to anyone wishing to start out in a job .