Pros: great customer service training, great quality coaching, great people to work with
Cons: very unorganized management
Great customer service training
Great quality coaching
Great people to work with
Lots of overtime because they need to fill hours for people who either quit, call- in or are terminated
Very unorganized management....
1. When bonuses are offered , many times your checks are not correct-they tell you that you will get the money that is owed to you on the next check which makes it hard to budget your pay.
2. They offer sick days but when you call in they put you as absent and you are responsible to let them know that your check is short and again they tell you that you will get your money on the next check.
3. Vacation hours are calculated every pay day but they do not post them on your checks so you do not know exactly how many vacation hours you have. Also, when you do request to use vacation hours; don't expect to get an answer back anytime soon. They expect you to give a 2 week notice but it can take several weeks for approval which makes it hard to plan a vacation especially if you are booking a flight.
4. Shifts change every 60-90 days so you never know what days off or hours you will be working. There are many single mother's there which makes it hard for them especially when they are using daycare.
5. Don't expect to get off on time because if you are on the phone with a customer you need to finish the call which makes sense. So don't plan on scheduling any appointments within the first half hour of getting off because you will probably be late.