ServiCom, LLC Employee Review

View all ServiCom, LLC reviews

Great people, Great management and core values that everyone in the building buys into.
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sydney River, NS14 July 2013
Great place to work at. Alot of people are going to cut down call centers and places similar to them but the truth is they're actually not that bad. While working there wasn't my idle location at the time I accepted the job offer I have grown fond of my many co-workers and managers. Great bunch of people who are all dedicated to just a few simple core values and they really make the place run. Their professionalism and customer service really open alot of doors for you in the future with that kind of experience under your belt.

I think for me the hardest part of the job is just getting over the nervousness and the intimidation of the fact you are calling people who may or may not be very annoyed / rude with you. When you get over that and realize that most of the people you call are either expecting your call, or unknowingly waiting for it, you really start to enjoy it.

Overall it's a great company to work for. They offer hourly wage with commission that really allows you to make more then you would think you could. If you're looking to make some good dough and meet new people and form new bonds, Servicom is a great place to be.

Other ServiCom, LLC Employee Reviews

good work environment
Outbound sales agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS5 September 2017
dealt and overcame problems with customers as well as hooked up radios in their vehicles. Worked with management to be able to handle new situations as they arose. Making a customer satisfied by the end of the call and listening and explaining in a friendly respectful manor.
Pros
free sat radio
Cons
had american holidays off
Good money easy to start and flexible
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS22 June 2017
Great for a summer job but still a open room with many different opinions and attitudes so can be very dramatic but as long as you keep your eye on your goals it's a great opportunity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiCom, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9