ServiceOntario Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
na
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ON25 August 2015
Was a valuable experience in that I advanced within the company from a clerk to a manager.

Most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with clients. I am very much a people person and I feel completely at ease serving the general public.
Interesting and fun place
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2015
Service Ontario is fun place to work, the team is great and the working environment is interesting.

At ServiceOntario, we are committed to providing the citizens of Ontario with fast, friendly and easy access to Ontario government information and services in person.

We strive to provide customers with a positive service experience and thrive in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
Pros
Lots of learning opportunity
Cons
Less working hours
Friendly and Fun Work Environment
Part-Time Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2015
Typical day at Service Ontario is essentially sitting from beginning to end of your shift, serving customers in line. Around 10:30am we have someone do a coffee run for everyone. My co-workers are amazing - super friendly and helpful whenever you need them. The hardest part of my job is also the most enjoyable part of the my job which is working with the public. Some customers are very enjoyable to help and are a pleasure to serve while other customers require tolerance and patience to complete their required service/transaction. My supervisor and my employer are incredibly supportive, friendly and compassionate. Over the years, working at Service Ontario has given me the experience to heighten my level of tolerance and patience when working with others.
Pros
Coffee Break, Staff, Helping the public
Cons
Sitting form beginning to end of your shift
Productive and fun work place
Senior Business Relations Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2014
Great top level management and team friendly environment.