ServiceNow Employee Reviews

Awesome work experience.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 2, 2016
Awesome work experience. Nice exposure to work.Learned a lot from this work experience. Had good time and the team was really cool.
Good people; too much focus on Billable hours
Business Process Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 8, 2016
The people who work for ServiceNow are amazing. Highly intelligent, hard working, and team supporting. If you need help, they are there for you!

The challenge is this: Billable hours are the mantra in Professional Services. You are constantly pushed to make your billable hours, but you have limited or no control over what is sold. If you are not meeting your billable hours, which varies in requirements from quarter to quarter based on what Sales "says" they are going to close, you are constantly reminded that you have not met your quota.

Though there is never an overt "threat" that you will be let go if you don't meet your hours, there are enough "reminders" that make you feel insecure.

If you are technical at ServiceNow, this is not a problem. There is always more than enough work. If you are non-technical (process, organizational change, governance), this is a constant challenge. ServiceNow, despite individual groups attempts to change the culture, is a "Software House" -- platform is king.
ServiceNow
Admin user/Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 18, 2016
ServiceNow is web based ticking tool, now a days in so many companies and projects are using this tool to track their day to day work
ServiceNow.com
Procurement Agent (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAApril 20, 2016
ServiceNow is an excellent young company with potential. If you are a valued member of ServiceNow your job is secured. During my time here I have seen a lot of turnover in other departments. You can be here one day and gone the next week. This is the only discouraging thing about SNC.
Pros
Free kitchens, parking, Gym, ESP
Cons
Job stability
Good place to work, high growth company
Project Manager/Sales Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mexico, MOApril 18, 2016
Great company with high Growth. Excellent product line. The company is going into a transformation process to support new product lines and new startegies. Sometimes too US centric in startegies and decision making..
Pros
HIgh growth company
Cons
US Centric
Great Place to Work!
HR (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 23, 2016
Great company culture, dog-friendly, perks are amazing. Hands-on, collaborative work across departments. Have fun on a daily basis and above all get stuff done!
Too short Contract
Problem Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Great place to work, people are amazing and some of the smartest people I have met. Only there for a 6 month contract.

Training could have been better, and longer.

Got used to drinking from the firehose.

Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up to requirements during training.

Best part of the job was at 5pm I got to leave it until the next day.
We are the value
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 20, 2016
This company truly invests in and values the employees. The culture is incredible and the product is solid. Im truly inspired regularly through working with different teams and collaborating on what can be done! I'd highly recommend working here:)
Great Company Work Hard Play Hard
Sr. Communications Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2016
This was a great company to work for. I started working there during its infancy, but now it is becoming a 1 Billion dollar company.

I have learned a lot, traveled a lot, and was very loyal to the company.

Great place to be if you have a chance.
Pros
Great compensation, great environment to work in.
Cons
Upper management still needs a bit of work.
Best place to start the career
systems engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJanuary 10, 2016
Best place to start the career
Friendly atmosphere
Learn basic skills and to improve further not so good
Immediately has to move to better opportunities
If not given onsite, then there is no point in sticking around
Pros
good for freshers
Cons
saturation
Very hi energy
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CADecember 30, 2015
Fast paced culture, going thru the typical growing pains, very good product development. Bright future for this company. Smart management team.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
hard to create work life balance with the required hours
Competitive environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  LondonDecember 7, 2015
I am learning a lot in a such competitive and fast paced environment.
ServiceNow call us sharks as their main target is to become a billion dollars company.
They take the best hunters.
If you do 2 years in ServiceNow it means you are a sales who can deliver results and work under pressure.
I have seen so many people getting sacked in ServiceNow.
Pros
Mac / Stocks / Great product / Nice SKO
Cons
No work balance / no company culture / no consistent strategy
Great Company!
Account Executive - DoD (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 14, 2015
Awesome leadership and vision. The product is one that you can be confident in, and truly represents a next level of service for the United States Government.

The Federal team is experienced, driven, and highly successful. The market is receptive and the team has made some significant movement forward in the last year alone.
Pros
Catered Lunches, Work from Home, Flexible Hours
Assist clients with IT Management and ITIL best practices.
Remote Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 27, 2015
Assist clients with daily activities that they have requested. Requests would come in on daily basis from multiple clients and a queue manager would assign them out based on availability.
Excellent work environment, all around.
Information Development Intern (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 14, 2015
Everyone loves where they work and what they do. Laid back company, but seriously gets work done and has a great time doing it!
The People <3
Sol. Dev. Mgr., Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Washington StateApril 6, 2015
I love this company and I love the people. They are by far the best people I've worked with after 15+ years in high tech. Everyone will roll up their sleeves and pitch in to help get the job done. People are open, honest and transparent (in my experience). By far the best company I've worked for in high tech - the benefits and pay are world class! I've learned what it really means to have a true team and see these people in action together. The hardest part of the job is learning a completely new SaaS platform around ITSM. There is also a lot of change here and if you don't handle change well, it may be tough for you. I personally deal with change really well so that's probably part of the reason I am so happy here. The most enjoyable part of my job has been working with such great people. My co-workers are the best!!
Pros
Free lunches, free beer, snacks, chocolate in the lobby, the people, my management, the strategic vision of the company and the values
Cons
None.
Excellent learning curve
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Scrum methodology was followed. So, everyday standup meetings were held and this was an effective way to keep track of the progress and also other team members who could solve the issue came ahead and helped. Learnt a lot because developed the framework from scratch.
Pros
supportive team members
Great Company
Sr. IT Project Manager, Cloud Infrastructure (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2015
SNOW is a great place to work. The atmosphere lends itself to professional advancement. SNOW was like my second home. My collegues are people that I still share life with. Great for college graduates and expereiced professionals alike.
Pros
staff, management, opportunity
Fast growing company, great solutions
Senior Event Marketing Manager, Corporate Events (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Company has grown too fast, infrastructure still needs a lot of work. Many employees confused as to who is responsible for what. Management tends to micro manage.
Pros
some really good people at the company, customers love the solutions.
Cons
micro-managers, internal infrastructure needs work
Stay away
Consultant Program Manager (Current Employee) –  san joseOctober 18, 2014
ServiceNow is a toxic culture where inexperienced management is trying to lead without having a vision or strategy...
This may be well and good if they left the rank and file alone to do their jobs- unfortunately for all the employees management is constantly imposing their changing direction and capricious policies on them.
There are little to no processes in the company and the Program management office lacks direction so nothing gets accomplished.

Nice employees in general- high turnover rate as everyone is trying to get out