ServiceNow Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ServiceNow.com
Procurement Agent (Current Employee), Kirkland, WAApril 20, 2016
Pros: Free kitchens, parking, Gym, ESP
Cons: Job stability
ServiceNow is an excellent young company with potential. If you are a valued member of ServiceNow your job is secured. During my time here I have seen a lot of turnover in other departments. You can be here one day and gone the next week. This is the only discouraging thing about SNC.
Good place to work, high growth company
Project Manager/Sales Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Mexico, MOApril 18, 2016
Pros: HIgh growth company
Cons: US Centric
Great company with high Growth. Excellent product line. The company is going into a transformation process to support new product lines and new startegies. Sometimes too US centric in startegies and decision making..
Great Place to Work!
HR (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 23, 2016
Great company culture, dog-friendly, perks are amazing. Hands-on, collaborative work across departments. Have fun on a daily basis and above all get stuff done!
Too short Contract
Problem Manager (Contract) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Great place to work, people are amazing and some of the smartest people I have met. Only there for a 6 month contract.

Training could have been better, and longer.

Got used to drinking from the firehose.

Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up to requirements during training.

Best part of the job was at 5pm I got to leave it until the next day.
We are the value
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), RemoteJanuary 20, 2016
This company truly invests in and values the employees. The culture is incredible and the product is solid. Im truly inspired regularly through working with different teams and collaborating on what can be done! I'd highly recommend working here:)
Great Company Work Hard Play Hard
Sr. Communications Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Pros: Great compensation, great environment to work in.
Cons: Upper management still needs a bit of work.
This was a great company to work for. I started working there during its infancy, but now it is becoming a 1 Billion dollar company.

I have learned a lot, traveled a lot, and was very loyal to the company.

Great place to be if you have a chance.
Best place to start the career
systems engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 10, 2016
Pros: good for freshers
Cons: saturation
Best place to start the career
Friendly atmosphere
Learn basic skills and to improve further not so good
Immediately has to move to better opportunities
If not given onsite, then there is no point in sticking around
Very hi energy
Senior Director (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 30, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: hard to create work life balance with the required hours
Fast paced culture, going thru the typical growing pains, very good product development. Bright future for this company. Smart management team.
Competitive environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), LondonDecember 7, 2015
Pros: Mac / Stocks / Great product / Nice SKO
Cons: No work balance / no company culture / no consistent strategy
I am learning a lot in a such competitive and fast paced environment.
ServiceNow call us sharks as their main target is to become a billion dollars company.
They take the best hunters.
If you do 2 years in ServiceNow it means you are a sales who can deliver results and work under pressure.
I have seen so many people getting sacked in ServiceNow.
Assist clients with IT Management and ITIL best practices.
Remote Services Consultant (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 27, 2015
Assist clients with daily activities that they have requested. Requests would come in on daily basis from multiple clients and a queue manager would assign them out based on availability.
Excellent work environment, all around.
Information Development Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 14, 2015
Everyone loves where they work and what they do. Laid back company, but seriously gets work done and has a great time doing it!
The People <3
Sol. Dev. Mgr., Professional Services (Current Employee), Washington StateApril 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, free beer, snacks, chocolate in the lobby, the people, my management, the strategic vision of the company and the values
Cons: None.
I love this company and I love the people. They are by far the best people I've worked with after 15+ years in high tech. Everyone will roll up their sleeves and pitch in to help get the job done. People are open, honest and transparent (in my experience). By far the best company I've worked for in high tech - the benefits and pay are world class! I've learned what it really means to have a true team and see these people in action together. The hardest part of the job is learning a completely new SaaS platform around ITSM. There is also a lot of change here and if you don't handle change well, it may be tough for you. I personally deal with change really well so that's probably part of the reason I am so happy here. The most enjoyable part of my job has been working with such great people. My co-workers are the best!!
Excellent learning curve
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: supportive team members
Scrum methodology was followed. So, everyday standup meetings were held and this was an effective way to keep track of the progress and also other team members who could solve the issue came ahead and helped. Learnt a lot because developed the framework from scratch.
Great Company
Sr. IT Project Manager, Cloud Infrastructure (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: staff, management, opportunity
SNOW is a great place to work. The atmosphere lends itself to professional advancement. SNOW was like my second home. My collegues are people that I still share life with. Great for college graduates and expereiced professionals alike.
Fast growing company, great solutions
Senior Event Marketing Manager, Corporate Events (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: some really good people at the company, customers love the solutions.
Cons: micro-managers, internal infrastructure needs work
Company has grown too fast, infrastructure still needs a lot of work. Many employees confused as to who is responsible for what. Management tends to micro manage.
Stay away
Consultant Program Manager (Current Employee), san joseOctober 18, 2014
ServiceNow is a toxic culture where inexperienced management is trying to lead without having a vision or strategy...
This may be well and good if they left the rank and file alone to do their jobs- unfortunately for all the employees management is constantly imposing their changing direction and capricious policies on them.
There are little to no processes in the company and the Program management office lacks direction so nothing gets accomplished.

Nice employees in general- high turnover rate as everyone is trying to get out
Great company for the most part
Senior Discover and Automation Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: travel and great product
Cons: no time for personal time off
Hard time with work/life balance when you are traveling all over the world.
Good product/long hours
Project Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 11, 2014
Be prepared to work long hours. The product has great potential.
Summer Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 17, 2014
Pros: snacks, coffee, tons of freedom, good pay
I served as a summer intern for ServiceNow. Very good work environment, working with tons of extremely driven and motivated individuals. Definitely would consider full time employment here if possible.
Good work place
Validation Lead/Onsite Coordinator at USA (Current Employee), Raritan, New JerseyApril 16, 2014
Good work place. We had a very good fun. We will have a team lunch often.
Headquarters