Service Inspired Restaurants Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Experience is what makes a person
Event Marketing Associate, Bartender (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2015
Working in the restaurant industry has taught me a lot about myself as a person. My likes and dislikes have really come to shine in a new light over the last 4 years.

A typical day at work involves a lot of stress mentally and physically with long hours. However, knowing that I am highly capable of exceeding my own expectations tells me it's time for my next move. My ability to multi-task and deal with difficult situations on the spot has made be develop not only patience but quick problem solving skills. My customer service skills are through the roof with excellence.

Management team is what makes me believe it is time for me to move forward with my life and proceed to another chapter of my life with another career option. My day to day environment is team based which has taught me to work side by side with all type of different personalities. With that said, my independent skills have exceeded based on my abilities to come up with different solutions of many different tasks immediately.

The hardest part of my job and previous jobs is that I know I have the ability to excel and do so much more with my career options and experience.

The most enjoyable thing about my job has to be everything I have learned over the years. The high volume of clientele that enter the building day in and day out. With a fast past environment time goes by a lot faster and enjoyable.
Pros
High energy industry with many things to learn
Cons
Not very many opportunity to excel higher