Service Corporation International

Service Corporation International Employee Reviews

Great Company
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Digby,Nova ScotiaNovember 6, 2013
Awesome Company,Great Pay,Overtime,Incentives,Great People
Pros
everything, sci is a wonderful company
Cons
there were none
Funeral chapel is in good decor accordingly and easy access, good location.
Sales Representative/ Family Service Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Mb.May 5, 2013
understanding the product/ service to market, the community contacts and targeted recipients are a combination of reluctance, denial, affordability and a very slow pace to respond. Therefore my commitment to reach the sales quota was a complete disappoinment.
The culture development among staff and co workers is outstanding, very supportive and cooperative.
I personally enjoyed the time flexibility to promote maketing strategies, developed business presentations and becoming a member of various marketing business organizations.
Pros
bonus, free draws
Cons
very hard to meet the minimum sales qouta
A very fulfilling career with an outstanding company made up of truly caring professionals.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AlbertaFebruary 24, 2012
I can't say enough about this company. If you want to work in a neat, clean and well organized environment with a team of people who are committed to giving outstanding service to their client families, then this is the job for you. I loved it. I made a number of close, long-lasting friendships in my 5 years with SCI. The company exudes professionalism and integrity.
Pros
a great work environment with a sense of purpose.
Cons
can't honestly think of any.