Service Corporation International Employee Reviews

Pleasant workplace with nice work culture
Executive Assistant of Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 November 2015
The company is globally set as a big family where people interact for the achievement of the same global objective.
Work spirit and culture interesting with good collaboration between colleagues.
Management very supportive and encourages self development, encourages less supervision thus more decision making of my own.
Funeral chapel is in good decor accordingly and easy access, good location.
Sales Representative/ Family Service Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Mb.5 May 2013
understanding the product/ service to market, the community contacts and targeted recipients are a combination of reluctance, denial, affordability and a very slow pace to respond. Therefore my commitment to reach the sales quota was a complete disappoinment.
The culture development among staff and co workers is outstanding, very supportive and cooperative.
I personally enjoyed the time flexibility to promote maketing strategies, developed business presentations and becoming a member of various marketing business organizations.
Pros
Bonus, free draws
Cons
very hard to meet the minimum sales qouta
A very fulfilling career with an outstanding company made up of truly caring professionals.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta24 February 2012
I can't say enough about this company. If you want to work in a neat, clean and well organized environment with a team of people who are committed to giving outstanding service to their client families, then this is the job for you. I loved it. I made a number of close, long-lasting friendships in my 5 years with SCI. The company exudes professionalism and integrity.
Pros
a great work environment with a sense of purpose.
Cons
can't honestly think of any.
Great Company
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Digby,Nova Scotia6 November 2013
Awesome Company,Great Pay,Overtime,Incentives,Great People
Pros
Everything, SCI is a wonderful company
Cons
There were none