Service Corporation International Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Pleasant workplace with nice work culture
Executive Assistant of Financial Officer (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCNovember 24, 2015
The company is globally set as a big family where people interact for the achievement of the same global objective.
Work spirit and culture interesting with good collaboration between colleagues.
Management very supportive and encourages self development, encourages less supervision thus more decision making of my own.
Great Company
Location Manager (Former Employee), Digby,Nova ScotiaNovember 6, 2013
Pros: everything, sci is a wonderful company
Cons: there were none
Awesome Company,Great Pay,Overtime,Incentives,Great People
Funeral chapel is in good decor accordingly and easy access, good location.
Sales Representative/ Family Service Counsellor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, Mb.May 5, 2013
Pros: bonus, free draws
Cons: very hard to meet the minimum sales qouta
understanding the product/ service to market, the community contacts and targeted recipients are a combination of reluctance, denial, affordability and a very slow pace to respond. Therefore my commitment to reach the sales quota was a complete disappoinment.
The culture development among staff and co workers is outstanding, very supportive and cooperative.
I personally enjoyed the time flexibility to promote maketing strategies, developed business presentations and becoming a member of various marketing business organizations.
A very fulfilling career with an outstanding company made up of truly caring professionals.
Area Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: a great work environment with a sense of purpose.
Cons: can't honestly think of any.
I can't say enough about this company. If you want to work in a neat, clean and well organized environment with a team of people who are committed to giving outstanding service to their client families, then this is the job for you. I loved it. I made a number of close, long-lasting friendships in my 5 years with SCI. The company exudes professionalism and integrity.