Servicom is now seeking a highly motivated, high energy, self driven individual for the position of Program Manager. Join the company that keeps on growing!!
Servicom is a uniquely service driven call center provider committed to delivering Maximum Value and Quality Service with Measurable Results to our clients.
Our pledge is to create value for our clients in all interactions, provide real business solutions for real business challenges, and achieve synergies by leveraging customer research expertise, customer service and our core sales capabilities.
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
This position has full accountability for the profit & loss for its assigned programs and serves as client interface while managing day-to-day operations of assigned program(s) through delegation to subordinate supervisors. This position is accountable for meeting and surpassing both client and company driven performance & quality metrics on a daily basis. The Program Manager is also responsible for communication and implementation of Servicom policies and procedures.
B. MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages supervisors to ensure that their teams are performing at or above goals and provides on-going mentoring & coaching to ensure sustained performance. Develops staff and conducts ongoing training sessions to reinforce best practices and procedures. Maintains accurate records of team performance and productivity to establish plans for individual staff development. Monitors calls in progress & provides advice that leads to measured performance improvement. Writes performance evaluations for direct reports and identifies training & development opportunities.
2. Develop client relationships in order to increase business and positively impact the bottom line of the business unit. Analyze trends to proactively present client with solutions and suggestions that both meet Servicom corporate objectives and assist in program enhancement and growth.
3. Develops & implements project plans for new programs. Tests programs changes prior to placing them into production. Assists the Call Center Director in leading the workforce planning process.
4. Analyzes key metric data daily and makes strategic decisions based upon the results to improve performance. May collaborate with the Account Manager for assigned program to ensure that client directives are met and to communicate any concerns that need to be relayed back to the client for resolution. Partners with the Center Director in communicating problems and proactively offers solutions. Offers recommendations for improvement on all processes and procedures.
5. Provides operational reports and analysis to senior management.
6. Provide “crisis management” as required by both reactive and proactive resolutions related to client needs; escalates concerns if needed.
7. Responds to questions from Supervisors, Trainers, and Sales associates regarding a variety of operational and personnel related topics.
8. Contributes to the staffing & selection process by validating candidate qualifications.
9. Conducts client monitoring sessions.
10. May participate in client presentations.
11. Ensures compliance with all federal, state or provincial employment regulations.
12. May perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Call Center Program Management experience preferred
- Sales experience required
- Minimum 3 years Call Center experience required
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with call center technology
- Organization & Time Management skills
$30,000 to $38,000- To be negotiated (includes bonus).
(Only those meeting the experience, skills & qualifications listed above will be contacted).