Serco Employee Reviews

Productive and fun to work
Senior Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2016
Great place to work. Lots to learn. The management can sometimes be bias but if you have the potential you can work your way through. Good luck !!!
Contracted employment to gain experience in Project Management
Production Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON16 November 2015
The contact manager made the job an enjoyable one.
When the contract was not renewed, the atmosphere and culture changed for the worse.
Good experiences and a great learning curve.
Pros
Out of the box thinking was encouraged.
Cons
Some employees took advantage of the''system''
Terrible company to work for
Driver Examiner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2013
Employees are a liability to this company. Treated awful. Paycheck was only reward. No room for advancement, management terrible, very very negative environment. No job security, sent home all the time if quiet, and docked pay. Laid off, called back, laid off... Dangerous, stressful job with no support from supervisors. Treated as children, the only thing that matters to this company is making money at any expense. There is a terrible attrition rate which is surprising becausing it does pay decent. But the environment in most of the offices is terrible. I highly recommend choosing another career choice. This is a privatized government contract that does expire this September 2013.
Pros
pay
Cons
stressful working conditions, no management support, negative environment
Amazing place to work
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2015
Lots of learning, Great Scope of growth. Transparency involved in work. No politics. Dependable open and connected management
Nice and Convenient Place to work with clean surroundings
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Mckinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City14 September 2013
I really have a good a company which I believe that I will learn more to it because this definitely is a different type of jobs among other call center company that I have supported because this is my first financial bank account. Sometime around before I dreamed of working in a bank and all of a sudden a dream come true I am now a legitimate bank employee.
Pros
Low price of food
Cons
Coffee not for free
Friendly environment
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 March 2013
It was nice to work with friendly people, receive calls about road test appointments. Supervisor was very friendly and easy to talk to. It was difficult to have angry or upset people on the phone. It was great to talk to happy people.