Careers at Septodont
To be a great company, you need great people backing you up – and Septodont has the best! We pride ourselves on the skills, confidence and creative approach our people bring to their positions.
We seek out and retain the best of the best – talented, goal-oriented individuals who recognize the unique opportunities Septodont has to offer. Our working environment encourages innovative thinking and collaborative problem solving, along with mentoring and development programs that help our staff grow and advance in their careers.
Diverse talents, backgrounds and experiences fuel our energetic team. We value the differences and contributions that diversity brings to our workforce and believe our company’s success is a direct result of those unique contributions. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to be a company where the best people want to work
Working with Us
At Septodont, we value your contribution to our success. Our goal is to provide a total compensation package that goes beyond your paycheque. We offer you rewards that help you plan and provide for your, and your family's physical and financial security.
Some of the features include:
• Ability to choose the benefits levels and the coverage that best suit your lifestyle.
• Employer contributions to your RRSP.
• Bonus, Commission and Reward Programs.
• Discounted Gym Memberships.
• Programs Supporting Worklife Balance.
• Social Events and Spirit Days.
• Employee Recognition Program.
• Professional and Personal Development Programs.
• Health and Wellness Program, such as Flu Clinics.
• Proactive Environmental, Health and Safety Program.
• Company Provided Employee Assistance Program.
4 salaries reported
$100,000 per year
Over 80 years of experience developing and manufacturing innovative products for the dental profession.
Founded in 1932, the Septodont pharmaceutical company rose rapidly to become the world's leading dental pharmaceutical company.
Since its creation, Septodont has upheld a tradition of innovation, responding to the requirements of hundreds of thousands of dental professionals in over 150 countries through its broad range and perfect quality of its products.
Septodont's production units have an annual capacity of 500 million cartridges, i.e. over half of the entire world's production. Our Cambridge, Ontario location focuses on sterile injectable manufacturing and employs approximately 400 people. – less