Septa Pharmaceuticals Inc. is proudly a Canadian owned and operated Generic Pharmaceutical Company based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Our mission is to provide quality generic pharmaceuticals and healthcare products to advance and nourish the quality of life in domestic and global markets. Our team embodies a group of diverse and talented individuals who work to achieve this mission while cultivating and participating in various community and environmental betterment initiatives.
We are excited to announce the opening for the position of *Pharmaceutical Sales Representative.
The incumbent will be in charged with interacting with Pharmacists and Healthcare professionals with an overall objective of promoting and selling Septa Pharmaceuticals' Generics and OTC Drugs and Health Care products. Apart from meeting and overshooting the sales targets, the incumbent will also maintain a current in-depth competitive knowledge of the product line to become a reliable source of information for Pharmacies and healthcare professionals in the assigned territory/region.
- Participate in the creation and execution of an effective marketing plan by providing frequent and necessary feedback to the Sales team as well as the National Sales Manager.
- Utilize reporting tools provided to achieve revenue targets as set out by the company and by the National Sales Manager.
- Establish, build, and maintain customer portfolios with assigned customers with the aim of inviting and adding prospective customers to the portfolio.
- Utilize customer focused selling skills in presenting and keeping post meeting notes to assist in the advancement and/or improvement of current marketing plans.
- Attend and participate in weekly and/or quarterly meetings or as required by the National Sales Manager.
- Remain in compliance with the laws, regulations, and policies as related to the profession, industry, and the company.
- Meet with healthcare professionals and/or industry professionals as and when required.
- Interact and cooperate with all company employees by building trust, valuing others, driving execution, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, solving problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) from accredited 4-year university required or equivalent career and performance experience attained.
- 2-4 years of pharmaceutical and/or generic pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Posses a valid provincial driver's license that is in good standing.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, presentation, written, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong follow-through, strong attention to details, strong negotiation skills, resourceful in resolving issues and troubleshooting questions and issues as they arise.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- An aptitude for advancing community, social, and environmental interests through volunteering and mentoring initiatives.
- Fluency in French (both written, and spoken) an asset.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Septa Pharmaceuticals Inc., is proudly a Canadian owned and operated Generic Pharmaceutical Company based in Mississauga, Ontario. Our...