Septa Pharmaceuticals Inc. is proudly a Canadian owned and operated Generic Pharmaceutical Company based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Our mission is to provide quality generic pharmaceuticals and healthcare products to advance and nourish the quality of life in domestic and global markets. Our team embodies a group of diverse and talented individuals who work to achieve this mission while cultivating and participating in various community and environmental betterment initiatives.
We are currently in an expansion phase and are seeking qualified candidates to join our team. We are excited to announce the opening for a position of a National/International Sales Manager (Business Development). The incumbent will be charged with directing a group of inter and intra Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives with the overall objective of advancing the company’s product portfolio and achieving sales goals.
- Grow available renewal base of customer accounts in line with revenue targets.
- Recruit, train, coach, manage, and evaluate performance of a team of motivated Sales -Representatives to strengthen and establish current and additional sales opportunities ensuring development and optimization of their potential;
- Communicate regularly and continuously with their direct report by participating and conducting meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis or as required and directed.
- Schedule sales visits to provide appropriate coverage of defined accounts, to ensure promotion of current and future solutions are adequate.
- Participate in market development activities by identifying areas that are under-developed and to work with their direct lead to create a sound business plan to implement initiatives to increase market penetration and sales.
- Prepare and submit all pertinent reports accurately and on a timely basis as required.
- Establish a positive and challenging environment, while providing ongoing direction to ensure all regions' success.
- Provide on-going evaluation of sales trends and rankings and identify the company ranking and adjust strategies accordingly to increase it.
- Participate in corporate personal, social, community, and environmental betterment initiatives with an overall objective of advancing and executing the company’s out-of-business efforts.
50-75% Travel within and outside Canada.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from an accredited university (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience with a solid experience in team building and talent recruitment
- Minimum 3-5+ years of sound knowledge and experience in Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record of building, managing, and staying on budget.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, presentation, written, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Proven passion, drive and, entrepreneurial disposition with solid skills in leading with encouragement & support.
- Strong follow-through; strong attention to details; strong negotiation skills; resourceful in resolving issues and troubleshooting questions and issues as they arise.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Fluency in French (both written, and spoken) an asset.