Land Survey Technician (Concrete Structures/ Formwork) NOC 2254
At Sepe Forming Ltd., we believe in working hard, safely, and on schedule. Our buildings are built within budget and to the owner’s full satisfaction. We provide a range of services from architectural commercial/ residential towers, to parkade structures and retaining walls. Sepe Forming's management team has been in the formwork industry since 1986 providing the highest quality of service to our clients.
To meet the increasing demands of our clients and to improve and expand our services, we need to immediately fill the position of Land Survey Technician (Concrete Structures/ Formwork) in Lower Mainland, BC.
- Assist in completion of various field survey assignments in accordance with established industry practices using a range of survey equipment and instruments.
- Participate in design and preparation of drawings and reports using the appropriate internal and external standards
- Utilize specialized GPS (global positioning systems) equipment to determine accurate measures of grades and positions on a job site
- Assist in precise record measurements, deviations and other information obtained through survey activities, and organize and store the information for later retrieval
- Collect and report accurate survey information in a timely fashion
- Prepare plan, section, detail, schematic and construction drawings using AutoCad
- Ensure that the projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner
Requirements and Experience:
- Technical Diploma in Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of land surveying experience as a technician in formwork
- Knowledge of land surveying procedures and industry requirements
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to work in a team atmosphere
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments
- Must have flexible schedule
- Willing to work overtime
Resumes will be accepted via e-mail only. No Phone Calls Please.