Company: Sepe Forming Ltd.
Location: # 107-137 Glacier Street, Coquitlam, B.C. Canada V3K 5Z1
Status: Full Time/ 40 hours/ week
Salary: $19.00/ hourly (CDN)
Description: Our company would like to hire six (6) construction helpers and labourers to join our company. The right candidates must be available to work 5-7 days a week and has the energy and stamina to stand working outdoors in all conditions. Working with others. Repetitive tasks.
Requirements: Past experience in General Construction is an asset. Having graduated in High School also an asset. Language: Able to Speak, Read and Write English.
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
- Erect, dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at the construction sites.
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers. cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in the construction activities.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
- Perform other activities at construction sites as directed.
Additional Information: Mobility is possible among workers in this unit group.
Serious applicants only. Please do not call or visit to apply.
- Principals only, Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 13 months ago