SENIOR FLEXONICS (CANADA LIMITED) is looking for ONE self-motivated Accounting Supervisor.
Individual must be:
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task
- Goal Oriented
- Able to work independently as well as with other departments
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Performing full back up duties for the Financial Controller-crucial for month end reporting that is submitted to Corporate
- Month End accruals, journal entries, and account reconciliations with vendor and general ledger reconciliation
- Managing prepayments and maintaining prepayment schedules as well as the Fixed Asset Register
- Payroll and sales commission analysis
- Monthly government returns and payments, such as sales tax, and assisting the Financial Controller, in the preparation of the tax return at year end in liaison with the tax consultant
- Product gross margin analysis, monthly and periodically, including periodical manufacturing overheads analysis
- Performing full back up duties for full cycle AP activities which include but are not limited to processing of invoices, adjusting entries, credit notes, cheque runs, electronic funds transfer, void cheques and cashflow forecasting
- Performing full back up duties for full cycle AR activities which include but is not limited to invoicing, cash application, collections, maintenance of customer accounts, tracking of cash receipts and AR reconciliation with customers
- Designation in Accounting
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a supervisory position having direct reports.
- Prior experience in monthly and periodic financial reporting to the Corporate level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to deal with customers/ vendors
- Prior experience in full cycle accounting, covering all aspects of accounting and reporting, including AR, AP, costing and general ledger
- Proficient data entry and computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize so as to maximize efficiency, effort and results.
- Able to articulate on the phone
- Able to problem solve
- ‘Visual Manufacturing and Financial system’ will be given preference, but is not a limiting factor.
Intersted candidates please submit your resume.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard