Seneca College Employee Review

View all Seneca College reviews

Excelent place to work and learn.
Student Service Desk Technologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 May 2013
At Seneca College, I have gained valuable experience of logged internal and external customer problems following defined processes and procedures. Being an IT Service desk employee, I have completed a variety of tasks including imaging, troubleshooting, installations and maintenance of hardware and software for various desktop and laptop operations. This position has helped me to gain invaluable knowledge in computer systems support for Windows and Mac operating systems. We all work as a good team. I personally enjoy helping people from diverse cultures.

Other Seneca College Employee Reviews

Great Combination of Practical and Theoretical Knowledge
Peer tutor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2018
Great opportunity to learn Civil Engineering program. Program suitable for motivated and detail oriented people. Professors are acknowledged and ready to help each student individually.
great place to work
Janitorial duties, Part-time (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2018
enjoyed meeting new students and employers . was always ready for new job requirements made things interesting. I was always made feel welcome. Gave me a very good start on requirements of cleaning for larger places.
Pros
room for advancement
Cons