Best Job so far in CANADA.
• Providing support to Seneca Students at Seneca Student Helpdesk with their IT accounts.
• Providing support to Seneca Employees at Employee Helpdesk with software and hardware.
• Activating, monitoring and troubleshooting the Seneca Residence internet network connections and maintaining the LAN/WAN including VPN, Firewalls and Routers Support.
• Reply to emails with issues related to username, password, notifications, mass e-mails, and any information related to college.
• Providing tours to new students and explaining them the services and policies of the Information Technology Acceptable use at Seneca College.
• Assisting Technologist in workstation image deployment (Windows 7) and working with Lotus Notes, SMS, imaging tools such as Ghost and Active Directory.
• Regularly performing hardware and software maintenance.
• Responding quickly, receiving calls and giving solution to the problems over the phone.