Social Media Analyst
Social Media Analyst needed in a full-time position at a leading Social Media Analytics firm in Montreal to create reports and recommendations for its clients.
- Perform market research to understand the need of the customer or the industry.
- Launch a query and collect social media data through the platform.
- Clean and concise the data to a presentable format.
- Create reports and present recommendations on social strategy to clients.
- Monitor and report on the quality of new data sources.
- Assess current database to determine gaps in market data.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, information systems or similar related field
- This role requires an individual who is data-driven, and passionate about analytics, but also has an understanding of the marketing field.
- Prior exposure to a service-orientated culture or handling multiple projects and customers concurrently would be regarded highly.
- Strong communication skills.
Based in Montreal, Canada, Semeon combines the best semantic, sentiment and statistical analysis. Thanks to its 100 person-years of experience with natural language processing systems, our very experienced team of experts has developed a unique platform that affords Semeon’s customers the ability to track what is being said about their brands, trademarks, company names, products, key staff and management, etc., and helps them do so more rapidly and efficiently than with competing products.
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position at Semeon Inc., please submit a resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Based in Montreal, Canada, Semeon combines the best semantic, sentiment and statistical
analysis. Thanks to its 100 person-years of...