Front-end developer needed in a full-time position at a leading Social Media Analytics firm in Montreal. As a first mandate, you will be responsible for transition from an ASP.Net platform to a web and mobile big data analysis platform using Java using Vaadin, CSS, and HTML running off JMS and Java backend. Then, working with the product manager and UI designer to implement and maintain new features and develop new products.
- 100% Front-End development using Java using Vaadin or equivalent, HTML and CSS as the core technologies.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Share knowledge and help guide the team.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology or similar.
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Experience working with UX/UI designer.
- Experience with JMS and messaging.
- Experience as a developer (ASP.NET, C#) a plus.
- Experience working with Postgres SQL Server a plus.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing a plus.
Company Description: Based in Montreal, Canada, Semeon combines the best semantic, sentiment and statistical analysis. Thanks to its 100 person-years of experience with natural language processing systems, our very experienced team of experts has developed a unique platform that affords Semeon’s customers the ability to track what is being said about their brands, trademarks, company names, products, key staff and management, etc., and helps them do so more rapidly and efficiently than with competing products.
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position at Semeon Inc., please submit a resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Based in Montreal, Canada, Semeon combines the best semantic, sentiment and statistical
analysis. Thanks to its 100 person-years of...