Direct Sales / Account Manager
Work for a leading Social Media Analytics firm, successful entrepreneurial company located in the Montreal downtown core. Leverage your B2B marketing and lead generation skills/ experience to make a real difference, every day.
We currently have an opening for a Direct Sales Account Manager based in Montreal.
This role represents the perfect opportunity for a talented sales professional with a flair for opportunities.
We offer a competitive compensation package (+ or - $100,000) base salary, commission and full benefits.
Successful candidates will enjoy a high degree of autonomy combined with structured and supportive training and coaching. The successful candidate will enjoy close contact with corporate customers.
You will prospect and qualify new business opportunities to achieve the company sales growth objectives.
Performed presentation at customers locations
Prepared and presented customer proposal
You will identify and qualify appropriate accounts using existing methodologies and standards and work in a team dynamic with our field sales force to drive revenue and over-achieve your quota. You will leverage your knowledge of Salesforce.com to monitor and report on the progress of key lead generation..
Your goal will be to create a consistent flow of quality new business opportunities and providing quality support for your existing customers..
- 5+ years’ business-to-business direct sales experience, software sales or services will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of/experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven success in prospecting and developing a territory
- Proven track record in succeeding quotas and goals
- Ability to call on senior-level executive contacts
- Fluently Bilingual A English and French
- Experience working closely with prospective clients to understand their Social Media Analytics business objectives
- Successful experience initiating and qualifying complex sales involving multiple influencers on buying decisions
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- BA/BS degree
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position at Semeon Inc., please submit a resume and cover letter to