Experienced marine mechanic required for busy service department at Selka Boat Centre in West Kelowna.
- Perform routine maintenance, service and repair work on marine engines including Summerizing and Winterizing
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Install machinery and mechanical equipment
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Assemble machinery prior to installation
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's licence
Essential Skills: Speaking, Reading and Writing the English Language, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking
Please reply with your resume or fax to 250-454-9644, attention to Dirk Selka.