Self employment

Self employment Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learn alot during period of Self Employment - But not profitable enough
Minimizing Employee Cost, Logistics Costs, Labor (Former Employee), C30March 22, 2014
Pros: very fun and enjoyed the work
Cons: not enough pay
Learn alot during period of Self Employment - But not profitable enough

Was able to handle all sectors of a company, from shipping, to packing, to accounting, to services, every single task was handled by the same person, alot of work but not enough hours.
Not job I want
Various jobs to have some income (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 28, 2013
Pros: lots of free time
Cons: not much money
for personal reasons i did this type of work hours and amount of work varied not steady employment only a fill in till i had other employment
Positive Working Envioronment
Tutor/ Private Nanny (Former Employee), Margate, FloridaAugust 24, 2014
I was a private nanny/ tutor. I took care of the children i was supposed to care for and teach them reading and mathematics. I worked with kids from the ages of 7-11. The hardest part was working with children who had no desire to learn but after creating fun games and activities that stimulates the mind I got that under control. I loved working with – more... kids and seeing them excel and advance in their homework, class work and their general grades – less
earning my way into doing what i love
Private Caregiver (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: i enjoy working with children and people
Cons: short breaks
when working with child the day is always high energy. non stop standing and moving around. this job was private care and was not in a facility where the atmosphere would have been a little more demanding . I would come in make sure the children where dressed properly and fed .I would looked over the family schedule and proceed with the day as planned – more... one the schedule . I would take the children either on a outing or entertain them indoors. i learn diversity and leadership skills, my 2 co worker were great and very supportive. I wouldn't have any complaints about this job because I enjoyed being able to work with children.coming in and having the children rush me at the door working with a family of 9 children a disable mother and a workaholic father i gained a appreciation for helping others, – less
Its a very intense but life altering experience
Care Giver (Current Employee), Florissant, MOAugust 19, 2014
Pros: seeing my person happy she loves going places with the children
Cons: watching my person suffer from this condition.
This position can be intense and heartbreaking, but it is also rewarding in so many ways.
Poultry Production and Health Consultancy
Consultant (Current Employee), Pretoria, GPAugust 8, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and learning new things.
Cons: hectic, working endlessly.
New starting small business specialized in poultry production and health consultancies.
It requires discipline and sacrifice.
Doing technical and administrative tasks,
Very exciting as opportunities to meet with new people at executive level.
Hectic doing all tasks myself due to the size of business.
Enjoy working with the elderly
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Millbrook, NYJune 24, 2014
Arrive to work at 10:00am,I would make my client breakfast and give her morning medcine,light house keeping.Once she finish we go to the gym and excerise,if she has a doctor appointment I'll take her
Excellent workmanship, quality work.
Bespoke Joinery/Setter Out (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 21, 2014
I would just like to say that i am extremely glad to work with. All work was done to an excellent standard.
time consuming
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Dothan, ALJune 18, 2014
This job is better than any other job i have had so far; cleaning houses, don't get me wrong isn't easy. there really isn't nothing hard about it, it's like a typical day at home ,cleaning your own house ,except you don't get paid to clean your own house.
Productive schedules
Private Duty Assistant (Current Employee), Lovejoy, ILJune 16, 2014
Pros: working hours
Cons: visiting patrons in hospitals
Set own start and finished work schedules. Learn how to be good listener, patient and compassionate assistant. Manage to inspire and motivate senior citizens on aspects of eating and preparing healthier lifestyles. Hardest part is when patrons do not listen and become sick and admitted into hospital. Most enjoyable moments are when elders start taking – more... time out and focus on traveling, getting involved in communities and giving back to society in their own ways. – less
Child Care Provider
Child Care Provider (Current Employee), Taylor, MIJune 10, 2014
Each day was fun and new

All the children's had their own way of doing thing

Management was not hard

Their was no hardest part of the job

The best thing is you get to see each child grow up
Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 4, 2014
Productive self employment with children, cooking, cleaning, helping with home work
a hard worker
manager (Former Employee), Boronia VICJune 3, 2014
• Proven leadership skill involving managing, organizing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Demonstrated communication, coordination, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills. Diligent, initiative, careful, integrity, honesty, drive, strong sense of responsibility, team member and commitment to work.
Self Employment
CONTRACT CLERICAL (Current Employee), TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: flexibility, creativity, my own boss, working with various people
Cons: stability
This was a fairly successful attempt to self-sustain. I had several regular clients and many one-time contracts. I worked with a various many individuals and companies doing jobs to help promote their own organization at their business or home. Bookkeeping, typing, research, cleaning, organizing, temporary office help, etc.
Love Job!
Andrew Innovations (Current Employee), Swansea, MAMay 17, 2014
Love acquiring new clients and working with current customers; love computer work; very happy and self fulfilled with sense of accomplishment daily; love fulfilling customers' sense of happiness; beating competition. Extremely fun job!
its always good to work for yourself and own your own business
OWNER (Former Employee), southeast michiganMay 12, 2014
this was very challenging from beginning to end. I enjoyed the power but the income was varied and the expenses were greater then the income overall.
Very active, live and fun work environment.
IMVU Developer (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 4, 2014
Pros: co-workers, hours, rules
Cons: disorganization, the payment issues, heaving smoking environment
Typical days at Xerox would be clocking in and taking around 10 - 20 calls within 4 hours and helping with our floor support team for the remaining 4 unless i was unneeded.
Learned a lot of communication tactics and skills, also learned how to work within the Customer support programs.
The Management at the time i worked their could have been positioned – more... better and more organized.
Co-workers we fun and very active and live.
Dealing with customer who didn't believe and no as a answer.
Helping any and everyone in any way possible – less
Cosmetologist
Cosmetologist (Current Employee), Southpark Mall Moline, ILMay 3, 2014
Same as previous cosmetologist employment. Please refer to self employment
ENJOY WORKING
Event Management (Former Employee), ColomboApril 22, 2014
ITS ALL MY HARD WORK THAT I PUT IN, GETS THE RESULT. I ENJOY WORKING
love to work my own hours and days
Self Employed Contractor (Current Employee), Knox, INApril 18, 2014
Pros: work at my own pace and time and days
Cons: not gauranteed steady income, and i dont have the bennifits of working full time as i did in manufactoring
I like to work my own hours and days and I like to privately contract work for auto and remoldeling.

1 2 3 4