Self employment

Self employment Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learn alot during period of Self Employment - But not profitable enough
Minimizing Employee Cost, Logistics Costs, Labor (Former Employee), C30March 22, 2014
Pros: very fun and enjoyed the work
Cons: not enough pay
Learn alot during period of Self Employment - But not profitable enough

Was able to handle all sectors of a company, from shipping, to packing, to accounting, to services, every single task was handled by the same person, alot of work but not enough hours.
Not job I want
Various jobs to have some income (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 28, 2013
Pros: lots of free time
Cons: not much money
for personal reasons i did this type of work hours and amount of work varied not steady employment only a fill in till i had other employment
Enjoy working with the elderly
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Millbrook, NYJune 24, 2014
Arrive to work at 10:00am,I would make my client breakfast and give her morning medcine,light house keeping.Once she finish we go to the gym and excerise,if she has a doctor appointment I'll take her
Excellent workmanship, quality work.
Bespoke Joinery/Setter Out (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 21, 2014
I would just like to say that i am extremely glad to work with. All work was done to an excellent standard.
time consuming
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Dothan, ALJune 18, 2014
This job is better than any other job i have had so far; cleaning houses, don't get me wrong isn't easy. there really isn't nothing hard about it, it's like a typical day at home ,cleaning your own house ,except you don't get paid to clean your own house.
Productive schedules
Private Duty Assistant (Current Employee), Lovejoy, ILJune 16, 2014
Pros: working hours
Cons: visiting patrons in hospitals
Set own start and finished work schedules. Learn how to be good listener, patient and compassionate assistant. Manage to inspire and motivate senior citizens on aspects of eating and preparing healthier lifestyles. Hardest part is when patrons do not listen and become sick and admitted into hospital. Most enjoyable moments are when elders start taking – more... time out and focus on traveling, getting involved in communities and giving back to society in their own ways. – less
Child Care Provider
Child Care Provider (Current Employee), Taylor, MIJune 10, 2014
Each day was fun and new

All the children's had their own way of doing thing

Management was not hard

Their was no hardest part of the job

The best thing is you get to see each child grow up
Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 4, 2014
Productive self employment with children, cooking, cleaning, helping with home work
a hard worker
manager (Former Employee), Boronia VICJune 3, 2014
• Proven leadership skill involving managing, organizing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Demonstrated communication, coordination, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills. Diligent, initiative, careful, integrity, honesty, drive, strong sense of responsibility, team member and commitment to work.
Self Employment
CONTRACT CLERICAL (Current Employee), TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: flexibility, creativity, my own boss, working with various people
Cons: stability
This was a fairly successful attempt to self-sustain. I had several regular clients and many one-time contracts. I worked with a various many individuals and companies doing jobs to help promote their own organization at their business or home. Bookkeeping, typing, research, cleaning, organizing, temporary office help, etc.
Love Job!
Andrew Innovations (Current Employee), Swansea, MAMay 17, 2014
Love acquiring new clients and working with current customers; love computer work; very happy and self fulfilled with sense of accomplishment daily; love fulfilling customers' sense of happiness; beating competition. Extremely fun job!
its always good to work for yourself and own your own business
OWNER (Former Employee), southeast michiganMay 12, 2014
this was very challenging from beginning to end. I enjoyed the power but the income was varied and the expenses were greater then the income overall.
Very active, live and fun work environment.
IMVU Developer (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 4, 2014
Pros: co-workers, hours, rules
Cons: disorganization, the payment issues, heaving smoking environment
Typical days at Xerox would be clocking in and taking around 10 - 20 calls within 4 hours and helping with our floor support team for the remaining 4 unless i was unneeded.
Learned a lot of communication tactics and skills, also learned how to work within the Customer support programs.
The Management at the time i worked their could have been positioned – more... better and more organized.
Co-workers we fun and very active and live.
Dealing with customer who didn't believe and no as a answer.
Helping any and everyone in any way possible – less
Cosmetologist
Cosmetologist (Current Employee), Southpark Mall Moline, ILMay 3, 2014
Same as previous cosmetologist employment. Please refer to self employment
ENJOY WORKING
Event Management (Former Employee), ColomboApril 22, 2014
ITS ALL MY HARD WORK THAT I PUT IN, GETS THE RESULT. I ENJOY WORKING
love to work my own hours and days
Self Employed Contractor (Current Employee), Knox, INApril 18, 2014
Pros: work at my own pace and time and days
Cons: not gauranteed steady income, and i dont have the bennifits of working full time as i did in manufactoring
I like to work my own hours and days and I like to privately contract work for auto and remoldeling.
reviewed
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 16, 2014
i did a review for this already. i loved being self employed. made my own schedule so i was able to manage my everyday life
Very Family oriented
Caregiver (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 8, 2014
Pros: free meals
Days were very average nothing too extreme, I was taught how to manage money and bills, I was a solo worker, and what I loved about the job was how I was able to interact with different people.
Self Employed
Around The House Repairs (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAApril 6, 2014
Working for self is a way to give your self, self discipline. If you don't get anything done you wont get the reward.
Self employment as a mixed farmer has been difficult due to unfavourable weather and lopsided policies on the part of government authorities.
Mixed Farming (Former Employee), Kitale, KenyaApril 5, 2014
Pros: contribution to society
Cons: returns are low and sometimes non existent
A typical day can be frustrating due to undue demands from casual workers arising from poverty within the populace.
There is urgent need to overhaul policy framework for farming to be attractive.
The most difficult thing is to turn away a hungry mother who has dropped in looking for a day's work when the quota for the day has been hired.
On the other – more... hand your small contribution towards putting food on the table for hungry mothers and there children is noble and heart fulfilling cause. – less

1 2 3 4