About the Company: Online eTailer selling home furnishings across Canada
About the Job: You will be largely responsible for analyzing the performance of our various ongoing marketing initiatives, to identify areas for improvement, and if possible, making suggestions to this end. You will also support the Marketing team. This is a full-time position.
Career Highlights: This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Canada wide retail organization in an innovative eCommerce retail environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business preferred)
- Online retail experience an asset but not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple items /tasks as required and adapt favourably to changing priorities
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel & Word
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must have initiative
- Strong sense of success driven by measurement and analytics
- Ability to work in a fast paced independent culture
- Intellectually honest and self-critical
Submit your CV now!