Description: Full Time Sales Administrator for Expanding Uniform Company both Retail and Wholesale. A Healthcare and Hospitality Workwear Leader. The individual who ideally will best fit this role would be someone with experience in Healthcare or hospitality sector but a person who has relevant experience will definitely be considered.
Sales Administrator Job Purpose: Provides specialized assistance to the Sales Leadership Team and our customers by acting on a variety of requests including sales quotations, sample requests, tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information to achieve sales targets and profitability.
Sales Administrator Job Duties:
- Answer customer inquiries and provide intelligent timely communication
- Develop and maintain customer database by inputting customer profile, updates, and new lead generation
- Coordinate communication of all customer related issues to sales manager and leadership team to ensure seamless flow of information and excellence in customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with factory and vendor contacts to ensure responsiveness to customer requests
- Update sales team by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports, newsletters, sales brochures, price lists and promotional offerings to customers and prospects
- Assist in the preparation and design of sales material for presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Organize, update, and maintain pertinent office documents within shared office filing system
- Maintain,update and monitor accurate warehouse and showroom inventory files and displays. Regular inventory spot checks required
- Request and forward all samples by entering factory requests; arranging shipment; tracking, and notifying customers and managers about product delivery
- Lead completion of customer new item forms and or new uniform contract program set up
- Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Prepare customer invoices, packing slips, special billing to fulfill customer orders
- Prepare monthly cash report for retail POS system and assist with Bank reconciliation
- Track customer sales by division and provide analysis for the purpose of projection results, forecasting, trending, presentations, rebates, and internal reporting.
- Keep the reception area clear and clean at all times.
- Participation in sales meetings, trade show events, and educational opportunities when requested.
Key Qualifications and Skills: 2-5 years Sales Administrative Experience, Bachelor’s Degree or College related diploma, Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Knowledge of Quick Books and experience with Retail POS systems, Administrative Writing Skills, Customer Service Focused, Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills, Graphic skills is an asset
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -