Select People Solutions is proud to represent a large Lethbridge based client in their search for a qualified Labour Relations Specialist to fill an HR Consultant role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed team player who embraces a customer-focused approach in the workplace. You will work as a value-added business partner to a number of business units. You will collaborate, advise, and coach managers and employees on a broad range of HR processes and activities, focusing on Labour Relations with accompanying functions of recruitment and selection, employee relations and performance management. You will be involved in the administration of various collective bargaining agreements and have regular interactions with union representatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
- a bachelor's degree in Human Resources with a Labour Relations emphasis
- a CHRP designation would be considered an asset
- a minimum of 5 years of directly related human resources experience
- demonstrated experience leading the collective bargaining process
- the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members, employees, union representatives, and managers while working to achieve customer-focused solutions to personnel issues
- the ability to manage multiple and challenging priorities on a daily basis
- a demonstrated ability to be creative, strategic, diplomatic, assertive and compassionate
- the ability to facilitate small and large group discussions on complex issues
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to recognize and display sensitivity to others and maintain confidential information
- a desire to continuously improve processes
The salary range for this position is $85K - $110K. A comprehensive flexible benefits package is also offered for this role.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Lettie Croskery at (403) 382-3655 or by email.