The Seekers Centre for Integrative Medicine is seeking a RN or RPN to be a Case Manager for our clinic. This position offers the unique opportunity to learn to treat patients suffering from chronic pain and a range of chronic illnesses and conditions through some of the healing modalities of integrative medicine. It will allow you to interact with, monitor and treat a consistent roster of patients throughout their treatment plan.
The position would include paid training as a medical assistant to our integrative MDs, as well as training with our other practitioners and staff. Training would consist of performing intake assessments for new patients, and learning about integrative medicine first-hand alongside our MDs. This position will combine traditional case management with CAM therapies such as neural therapy to provide patients with an effective and exceptional healing experience.
The Clinical Associate position duties will include:
- Intake assessments for patients suffering from pain, chronic illnesses and motor vehicle accidents
- Assisting the integrative MD with patient care during appointments
- Following up on patients as they undergo treatment; this will include ensuring that they are completing treatment and answering any questions they may have about their healing at the Seekers Centre
- keeping track of patients’ symptoms, reactions and progress
- learning alternative therapies taught by MDs and other certified practitioners
The ideal candidate will:
- have 1-3 years’ case management experience
- be bilingual (English and French)
- have a belief in and desire to learn new, cutting-edge healing modalities
- be dedicated to providing the highest-caliber patient care
- demonstrate the ability to be compassionate
- have strong interpersonal skills
The Seekers Centre is a dynamic, expanding clinic with a focus on teamwork. We deliver effective, powerful healing and exceptional patient care administered by a cohesive team of practitioners and overseen by medical doctors. As an integrative medical centre, our focus is on complementary and alternative treatments including neural therapy, acupuncture, IV infusions, supplements hypnotherapy, and the removal of energy blockages.
Please note that this position will begin as part-time, and then transition to full-time as your patient base grows. If interested, please reply with a cover letter and resume.