The Seekers Centre for Integrative Medicine is seeking an RN or RPN for their Clinical Associate Trainee Program. This program involves part-time work (with a potential for full-time soon after) as a Clinical Associate in our IV Infusion area. Clinical Associates will then undergo a series of training delivered by Dr. Nahas M.D. and our patient care manager including patient health tracking, case management, and different healing modalities.
The Seekers Centre is a dynamic, expanding clinic with a focus on teamwork. We deliver effective, powerful healing and exceptional patient care administered by a cohesive team of practitioners and overseen by medical doctors. As an integrative medical centre, our focus is on complementary and alternative treatments including acupuncture, neural therapy, IV natural therapy, remedies & supplements hypnotherapy, and energy medicine.
The Clinical Associate position duties will include:
- insertion and removal of IVs
- answering patient’s questions about their IVs and other treatments they are undergoing at the Seekers Centre
- keeping track of patient’s symptoms, reactions and progress
- learning alternative therapies taught by Dr. Nahas M.D. and other certified practitioners
- assistance in inventory management
The idea candidate will:
- have a strong background in phlebotomy and IV insertion
- be bilingual (English and French)
- have a belief in and desire to learn new, cutting-edge healing modalities
- be dedicated to providing the highest-caliber patient care
- demonstrate ability to be compassionate
- strong interpersonal skills
Shift hours will vary; the IV clinic is open Mon-Thurs 8 am-7pm, Friday 8am-4pm, and Saturday 9am-1pm.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume.