PERMANENT PART TIME. MAY BECOME A PERMANENT POSITION
A progressive and growing manufacturer and installer within the building industry is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable / Receivable person with a strong Accounts background that will contribute and become part of this successful Company.
The position will commence as a Permanent Part Time and may potentially become a full time position in the future. This position may be suitable for someone seeking stability, to grow and expand in their career.
This busy and rewarding role requires:
- Maintaining the full Accounts Payable / Receivable and Payroll function
- Assisting with Reconciliations
- Liaising with customers & contractors
- Assisting in Progress Claim preparation
- General Office and Administration duties as may be required
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years experience in a similar role.
- Appropriate Tertiary qualifications in Accounts or related function
- Excellent experience and advanced knowledge in Bookkeeping and MYOB
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail; meticulous data entry and accuracy
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and Time Management skills
- Strong, but polite phone manner
- Be a motivated self starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Own transport
- An excellent command of the English language
- Experience in the Payroll function would be advantageous
Just as important to all the above required attributes the successful applicant will also have a bright and pleasant personality with a positive attitude.
Note: Only those applicant required for an interview will be contacted.