Security Concepts

Security Concepts Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Brutal
Security Officer (Current Employee), LondonMay 15, 2014
Pros: nice guards
Cons: management
Management is brutal. He will hire everyone and anyone. He does not care how many hours you get and gets upset when you book hours unavailable, he sometimes even takes away hours you have confirmed.
Workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: bonus's with sales
Cons: long hours
Fun encouraging hard working teams.
Learned about security systems how they work and what they do.
Fun, Fast paced place to work
Level II Security Guard (Current Employee), Las Cruces, NMJune 17, 2014
Pros: balance of work/personal life
Cons: n/a
I learned a lot about the business from this company and am grateful for being given the chance to work with them for such an extended period of time.
Fantastic work evironment for an entrenprenure, 100% based, and survival of the fittest.
Business Development/Project Manager (Former Employee), Cranston, RIJune 4, 2014
Pros: freedom of system design and exposure to cutting edge technology.
Cons: support for sevice customers.
Quintessential day consisted of cold calling, contract negotiation, sale and system integration.
Became an expert in all realms of security hardware and software.
State and private bidding ventures allowed me to become adept in project design, material and labor sourcing, project management and customer relations.
Infrastructure consisted of an understaffed – more... non-professional workforce. Vague job descriptions made for a fun but challenging business day.
Turnaround time became an issue, thus effecting my commission based revenue stream.
My employer was helpful and knowledgeable, he always found time to be a mentor to me and taught every aspect of system integrations. – less
worked with alot of good people
Security Officer (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 9, 2014
enjoyed working with the people from the company. And the places worked was decent.
Small company
Security Guard (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 5, 2014
Cons: everything
The owner of the company makes the schedule and will not accommodate his employees. I was in school and had to drop out to keep my job. I worked long hours up to 16 hours without a break, no health coverage, no benefits at all.