SECURIGUARD Employee Review

This company doesn't have their employees backs
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  NorthHills Mall Kamloops14 October 2013
I worked for Screwaguard @ the location they are posting for. I made an arrest of a repeat offender shoplifter which the police backed me up on. This person ended up pleading guilty to theft as well as assault (on myself). Screwaguard threatened to fire me over it. They said the only reason I was not being fired was cuz they didn't have a replacement for me so I quit. Once Screwaguard heard the person plead guilty to the charges they had the nerve to call me & ask me to go to their office in the mall to sign a banning notice so they could issue it to this person cuz the banning had to be signed by the guard who handled the situation. They threatened to fire me so I quit then they ask me to help get this person banned from the mall. I never did go in to sign anything for them. I would never recommend this company to any potential employees or clients.
Pros
Cons

Other SECURIGUARD Employee Reviews

An awesome company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 November 2017
I have had the opportunity to work for SecuriGuard at an really great site. I was able to gain the customer service skills and gaining new security experience for the job
Good place to work. Scheduling department is great.
Mobile Security Guard Driving (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 October 2017
Good place to work. Scheduling department is great. Variety of option available to work with. Pay is also good. I enjoyed my time there. And you get plenty of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURIGUARD. Our community is ready to answer.