SECURIGUARD Employee Review

Good Security Experience
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB22 July 2013
A typical day at work, dealing with employees who don't follow the rules of after hours, stealing company property, use of force is an asset. I learned a lot with this company, I learnt how to talk to patrons properly and talked my way out of altercations.
Pros
Fun Job
Cons
Not enough pay for the work load

Other SECURIGUARD Employee Reviews

An awesome company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 November 2017
I have had the opportunity to work for SecuriGuard at an really great site. I was able to gain the customer service skills and gaining new security experience for the job
Worst Security company to work for
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 November 2017
The people that work for them are mostly students from another country or canadians that are in need of some extra cash,as a result the company abuses this fact and make them work extremely hard and if you take a day off as in getting sick they call you out and have meetings by constantly degrading you and letting you know how easy it is to replace you.Theyll hurt your feeling and you leave you with no choice but to resign ....DNT go for securiguard ...a lot of better companies out there.....
Pros
non
Cons
Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURIGUARD. Our community is ready to answer.