Securiguard Employee Review

Absolutely the most unprofessional Company I have ever worked for!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, B.C5 December 2013
I have worked for many companies in my life but none that valued human beings as little as this company does. This company is full of lies and crooked management from the ground up. I was a supervisor for this poor excuse for a company and can tell you right now I am ashamed to even say I ever worked for them. If you do decide to work for these guys you can count on working your tail off in the cold for peanuts.

I met guards who have worked for this company for over 3 years without a single raise. They like to hire poor un educated foreigners for their entry guard positions because they ask very little questions about their employee rights and benefits and will work for next to nothing without complaining. My only regret during my time with this company was that I never quit sooner. Think twice before you apply here, they have a terrible reputation around Vancouver and its getting worse everyday. Shame on you securiguard for how you treat your people.
Pros
Cons
poor wage, poor management, corruption, long hours, forced overtime.

Other Securiguard Employee Reviews

So much harassment and toxic culture
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 February 2018
A very toxic culture to work in. I witnessed a lot of harassment and unfair treatment toward female staff, and preferential treatment towards male employees. Very typical sexist environment. It's hidden very well to start, but after a year of working there I've had enough of how awful the management is and how they disregard their legal duty to investigate and create a safe working environment.
Pros
Easy to get hired.
Cons
Toxic environment. Incredibly low wages. Management is incompetent.
Fair Company
Screening Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 February 2018
Company is fair and even across the board, nothing to make them somewhere you go out of your way to be, nor somewhere you want to avoid. Opportunities are available if you'd like to pursue them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.