SECURIGUARD Employee Review

Absolutely the most unprofessional Company I have ever worked for!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, B.C5 December 2013
I have worked for many companies in my life but none that valued human beings as little as this company does. This company is full of lies and crooked management from the ground up. I was a supervisor for this poor excuse for a company and can tell you right now I am ashamed to even say I ever worked for them. If you do decide to work for these guys you can count on working your tail off in the cold for peanuts.

I met guards who have worked for this company for over 3 years without a single raise. They like to hire poor un educated foreigners for their entry guard positions because they ask very little questions about their employee rights and benefits and will work for next to nothing without complaining. My only regret during my time with this company was that I never quit sooner. Think twice before you apply here, they have a terrible reputation around Vancouver and its getting worse everyday. Shame on you securiguard for how you treat your people.
Pros
Cons
poor wage, poor management, corruption, long hours, forced overtime.

Other SECURIGUARD Employee Reviews

An awesome company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 November 2017
I have had the opportunity to work for SecuriGuard at an really great site. I was able to gain the customer service skills and gaining new security experience for the job
Good place to work. Scheduling department is great.
Mobile Security Guard Driving (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 October 2017
Good place to work. Scheduling department is great. Variety of option available to work with. Pay is also good. I enjoyed my time there. And you get plenty of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURIGUARD. Our community is ready to answer.