SECURIGUARD

SECURIGUARD Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Management out of touch with site workers
Security Officer (Current Employee), Kitimat, BCMarch 17, 2015
Cons: Long hours
Don't work here unless u have a thick skin. Management rarely supports site staff, they reward problem workers with promotion and added responsibility while moving good workers around to disrupt good teamwork.
good company to work for
Security Guard (Former Employee), victoria,bcMarch 2, 2015
Lots of shifts, good hours.
Understanding management.
Co workers show up on time
Hardest part of job is working on short notice.
Most enjoyable part of job is payday.
Positive work environment
Mobile Security/Supervisor (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 22, 2014
A typical day within mobile simply involves completing the patrols on your run sheet, while responding to any Alarms/Other calls/Emergency Situations that are dispatched to you by the supervisor.

As the Supervisor, not only do you have your own set of patrols to complete, but as mentioned above, it is your responsibility when contacted by Seguriguards dispatching center (C3) to decide which unit to send to various alarms/other. In addition, you are responsible to make sure as many patrols are completed as realistically possible, while making sure your team is properly doing their job. You report to Management any major problems, while dealing with as many as you can without having to pass it onto management. Such examples would be issues with units, giving them the first verbal warning before escalating the situation. A day as a supervisor can either be calm and quite depending on what calls come in, or can become fairly busy.
Bad bad bad bad
Moblie and on site guard (Current Employee), Surrey, vanJuly 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: long hours, lack of pay, nosies employes, retards
This was by far the worse company i worked for said they have a car for me to drive or pay me 40 cents a liter on gas for my travel. They did nothing nathan the moblie manger is a crooked guy he would say anything to get you to work but would do nothing and lets see who else in van office garrett is also a low life no favours or loyalty in this company to many clients on there hands and traning on moblie is just so bad they dont even train you good. I would not recommed this company stay aware they dont pay you on time aswell. If i was one of their clients i would try another company heads up ! I got more but im stop at this
Not much care for employees
Security Guard (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 13, 2014
Pros: good placement (at least for me), free lunches
Cons: low pay for the position i was working, don't care for employees as much as they should
Securiguard as a company is not as great as I thought it would be. When they are in need of workers they are in a hurry to call you. But when you are in need of work they don't put in the same amount of effort as they would when they are in need. Working at the Hyatt though was nothing but great for me. Friendly co-workers and very hard working. We all worked together as a team and I enjoyed it a lot.
productive
Security officer (Former Employee), Richmond, BCFebruary 27, 2014
enjoyed my work with co-workers and as well with the management. respecting other peoples privacy. any hard situations i had, i always would ask managers opinion and always gave them my point of view as well.
This company doesn't have their employees backs
Security Guard (Former Employee), NorthHills Mall KamloopsOctober 14, 2013
Cons: everything
I worked for Screwaguard @ the location they are posting for. I made an arrest of a repeat offender shoplifter which the police backed me up on. This person ended up pleading guilty to theft as well as assault (on myself). Screwaguard threatened to fire me over it. They said the only reason I was not being fired was cuz they didn't have a replacement for me so I quit. Once Screwaguard heard the person plead guilty to the charges they had the nerve to call me & ask me to go to their office in the mall to sign a banning notice so they could issue it to this person cuz the banning had to be signed by the guard who handled the situation. They threatened to fire me so I quit then they ask me to help get this person banned from the mall. I never did go in to sign anything for them. I would never recommend this company to any potential employees or clients.
fast paced enviornment
mobile security guard (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 2, 2013
Pros: work by yourself
Cons: not enough pay, extremely busy
secure locations, fast paced, busy secedule, random alarms, great team work, extreme multitasking
Good Security Experience
Security Officer (Former Employee), St. Albert, ABJuly 22, 2013
Pros: fun job
Cons: not enough pay for the work load
A typical day at work, dealing with employees who don't follow the rules of after hours, stealing company property, use of force is an asset. I learned a lot with this company, I learnt how to talk to patrons properly and talked my way out of altercations.
Congenial atmosphere/ Camosun College
Security Officer (Current Employee), Victoria, BCJune 18, 2013
Pros: free coffee and resolving difficult situations
Cons: low wages
I am security at Camosun College and work at both campuses. I get to walk around and greet many people while patrolling and making sure the campus is safe.It is rewarding when students tell me they feel safe knowing that I'm there.
Fairly nice place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 10, 2013
This company is one of the most sustainable companies in Security field.
It gives you opportunity to grow up and have very different sites in all part of the city.
Security Officer
Security Officer (Former Employee), British ColumbiaJanuary 18, 2013
 Sulfur & Glycol Ports
 A Team Events
 Remote camp
 Radar Patrol
 Computer software programing
 Safety patrols for all contractors
 All personal belonging searches
 Data Entry
 Parking lot duties
 Escorts
 Ensure proper access to certain areas
 Ensure all workers are wearing PPE
Not very interesting job
Security officer (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: very easy job
Cons: no learning or as such growth
Easy job, not many challenges, no meeting people and learning in this job.

November 27, 2012

When contacted about this ad, I was told they had no FT positions available. Very disappointing

Great workplace!
Security Officer (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 14, 2012
Excellent customer services skills and great management!!!!

About SECURIGUARD

Securiguard serves both classified and unclassified customers by using a flat corporate organizational structure that continuously – Read more

SECURIGUARD Photos