Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Currently we are accepting applicants to join our team of certified Security Guards
- Assist the public with directions and inquiries about the district, its businesses and its services.
- Coordinating & Liaising with Police and other Emergency Services Providers as Required
- Providing detailed reports including reports including occurrence reports, incident reports, and patrol reports as required.
- Respond to calls concerning specific incidents (for example, suspicious incidents, tourists with special needs, and first-aid situations)
- Provide an effective street presence, monitoring and deterring criminal activities in parking facilities and other public areas
- Report crime and disorder concerns to appropriate agencies and assist in keeping these from taking root
- Complete accurate and concise daily incident reports on issues attended to and follow up with other agencies to resolve problems
- Provide SafeWalk services where safety might be a concern, and where feasible, by escorting employees and visitors to their vehicles on request
- Conduct patrols of parkades looking for stolen autos, report crimes in progress or crimes that have occurred, help tourists or locals in need of assistance or observe suspicious activity.
- Customer Services Background
- ABST Training & Security License (Will provide upon hire)
Apply online today at: www.securiguard.com
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard