Whether you’re looking to start a new career in security services or you’re a seasoned security professional, we invite you to explore a future with Securiguard. Our men and women in the field are the true ambassadors of our company and we are fully committed to providing an environment of respect and personal growth for our staff.
Currently we are accepting applications for our C3 Department. From C3, Securiguard directs Security Officers, our mobile response units, and other emergency response agencies across British Columbia and Alberta. Our highly trained C3 Operators use remote cameras to verify alarms and events, and then follow client response and escalation protocols.
- Answering and Directing Incoming Phone Calls
- Coordinating Alarm Response and Responding to Emergencies.
- Dispatching Employees
- Reporting all security related incidents and reporting them to the Operations Team.
- Working closely with Operations Managers to ensure all KPIs are met
- Scheduling Employees
- Performing other duties as assigned by the C3 Operations Manager
- Monitoring Videos & responding to SOS Response Emergencies.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- 2 Years Experience in the Security or Customer Service Industry
- Open Availability
- Demonstrated Experience in a Control Center Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Experience
- The Ability to Work in a Control Room Setting
- Customer Service Mindset
- The Ability to Multitask and work in a fast past environment.
To Apply visit us at www.securiguard.com and select Control Room Operator under career opportunities.