Secure Protection Services Employee Reviews

mobile driver
mobile Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2017
I worked here for 9 months as i was getting my degree - scheduling could be an issue as alot of time others would not show up for shifts and it would make it hard on the rest of us. If there were good drivers it was very good but that didn't happen often enough. It made it hard for those of us who wanted to do a good job. I blame management because they should have done something about it and been more strict.
Pros
willing to work with staff and help out if needed
Cons
not enough control
Useless company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2016
This is a useless company to work with.The management dont care.The pay is so low.No progress.No advancement.I cant recommend this company to anyone.
Not a good company to work for
Former guard (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 April 2016
There not a good company to work for they started me off at 14 then with out notice I was down to 12 they stick you places were there's no bathrooms or access to water and you can't get a hold of them when you need them there excuse is there in a meeting
it good job
Static Guard (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2015
no typical day at work. i learned lot of new things. management is good. co workers are so helpful. no hardest part in this job
I found the job enjoyable, but the management needs improving.
Field Supervisor. (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2013
I enjoyed driving the cars and checking on places to make sure all was secure and in order. I learned how to use the cad system and how impotant team work is. The management team was not professional. one of the managers always took their anger out on everyone and criticized people. No one else in the management team seemed to do anything about it. My co-workers were very good. They were always there to back me up and help me when I needed help. The hardest part of my job was trying to please management. I never seemed to meet the expectations because they had so many. I really liked being in the cars and going in various places. I liked being in the cad system and being able to comummicate with my co-workers, so they can assist me and I can assist them when needed.
Pros
i made some good friends
Cons
working past 8 hrs at times and not getting paid for it.