As Canada's largest Multi-Channel retailer, Sears provides a fast-paced, innovative and team oriented environment. We are committed to excellence in customer service, merchandise presentation, cost effectiveness and creativity. Are you a confident, customer-focused individual who is passionate about providing the best possible buying experience to our customers. Then consider Commission Sales Representative as a possible next step in your career path.
This position is primarily responsible for applying professional selling techniques to ensure customers' complete satisfaction with their buying experience. This includes:
- Providing customer service and assistance by responding to inquiries, complaints and handling merchandise returns
- Demonstrating and providing instructions on merchandise use and general product knowledge
- Following corporate guidelines for prospecting and follow-up
- Selling related agreements/services (e.g., maintenance agreements, stain protection agreement, delivery, installation, etc.)
- Performing merchandise responsibilities, including support for maintaining on-hand, general departmental housekeeping, signage and promotional setups, in accordance with corporate standards
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge. Success in this role calls for good customer service and selling skills, organizational and follow-up skills, and operating knowledge of Sears Point of Sale terminal (including ordering, delivery, etc.)
The ideal job candidate will also have some experience in a Sales role. This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop product knowledge and broaden customer service skills in a role that contributes to making Sears a great place to shop - and can lead to positions of increased responsibility.
Please be advised that only those associates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.